What Heidi's done

Heidi POV

The VKs and I were walking down the alley trying to find Harry but there was no sign of him.

"How long do we have to find Harry?" Carlos questioned.

I looked at Carlos and I responded.

"Until we find Harry." I said.

We kept walking suddenly Jay bumps into someone.

"Hey! Watch it!" The man said, with a blue hoodie on.

He sounded familiar and I looked at the man and I walked towards him.

"Hadie?"

"Heidi?" The man said, pulling down his hoodie, revealing my older brother.

"Oh my god, sis, you are back on the Isle." Hadie said, taking off his jacket and throwing it to the side.

"Yeah, but only for a rescue." I said, crossing my arms.

"Wow, a rescue? You have now gone soft sis. No wonder father likes me better than you and is gonna make me the next ruler of the Underworld." Hadie smiled, walking closer to me.

Carlos was about to jump Hadie but Mal held him back. Hadie chuckled and he looked at Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos.

"And look who decided to come along with her." Hadie said, looking at them then back at me.

Hadie chuckled a bit and he twirled a strand of my hair with his finger.

"Your weak sis. They made you soft and gentle. What happened to my sister that thought she was rotten to the core but thought wrong." Hadie said, circling around me.

I looked at the VKs and I signaled them to our hideout and Mal nodded and they ran off to our hideout. Hadie started laughing.

"Pathetic. Always keeping your friends away from me. But that Evie and Mal characters look cute, I should have called dibs huh?" Hadie said, standing behind and I stayed quiet.

"Look at that sis. Wake up, you are always gonna be a VK and never as an AK." Hadie said

"I never said I was an AK." I said

"Please, but your becoming a goodie goodie now. Forget about everything you've done and come back to the Isle with your brother." Hadie whispered in my ear.

"No!" I yelled.

"No? Ouch, I see how this is now." Hadie smirked.

I sigh and I felt a tear come down my cheek knowing I did have gone soft and gentle and no longer rotten to the core which is one reason why I won't be queen of the Underworld.

Heidi:

In this farewell
There's no blood
There's no alibi
Cause I've drawn regret
From the truth
Of a thousand lies

Hadie:

So let mercy come
And wash away

Heidi:

What I've done!
I'll face myself
To cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done

Put to rest
What you thought of me
While I clean this slate
With the hands
Of uncertainty

Hadie:

So let mercy come
And wash away

Heidi:

What I've done!
I'll face myself
To cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done

For what I've done!

Hadie:

I'll start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends

Heidi:

I'm forgiving what I've done
I'll face myself
To cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done

What I've done!
Forgiving what I've done!

I started breathing in and out and Hadie was still here with me with a smile in his face. Hadie walks towards and walks behind me and whispers in my ear.

"You are never gonna be good like them, and never gonna be as evil as you are. Give up and go back to Horadon and be a forgotten VK you should have been a long time ago." Hadie whispered and he walked away.

I looked at Hadie when he was walking away but he turned around.

"By the way, its good to see you sis." Hadie smiled and he kept walking away and disappeared I to darkness.

I sigh and I walked to the hideout.