Hunger Games - New Dawn

it came up to sunrise and i hadn't moved and only got a few hours sleep but both of us were awake.

"you know even though it was all meant to be a way to rile up the capitol. i would have been proud to be the mother of your child" i mumbled as he traced his fingers up and down my back.

"you would've made a great Mom" he replied

"and you a great Dad" i sat up and looked over him "promise me whatever happens even if i die"

"don't say that"

"please Peeta just remember me as the bride that said 'i do'"

"only if you do the same" i kissed him but we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"i love you" he whispered

"i love you more"

"see you soon" he gave me one final kiss and left. i went to the vanity and got ready. plaiting my hair and changing. there was another knock on the door and i made my way out.

"you ready?" he asks me

"ready as I'll ever be" we leave and make our way to the hover craft. i held out my arm and the placed a tracker in me. when we arrived we were escorted to a tube room and i changed again.

"this suit it light so I'd guess tropics or dessert" he stated

"sixty seconds till launch"

"that dress was beautiful i think it's the best one you've ever made"

"i thought you'd like it"

"i just wanted to tell you in case i don't"

"stop" i shut up "remember I'm still betting on you girl on fire" i took out my pin and placed it on my arm before covering it up . i hugged him

"ten seconds till launch" we parted and i got in the tube the door came down and i place my arm on the window he did the same i thought i would go straight up but i saw the door open and two guard stormed in and attacked him

"no! Cinna no! no! no! no! Cinna! leave him alone you basterd" i cried screaming the knocked him to the floor and started kicking him then i was lifted up and he was taken away. "no!" i cried sobbing how could they do that to him why. i was lifted up and looked around there was a ocean, beach and a jungle.

"Peeta?" i wondered looking round i needed him but i couldn't see him

"let the 75th Hunger games begin 10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1" i was furious but i needed my bow and arrows which i spotted them and that is when the horn went off so i jumped into the water. i swam to one of the rocky paths and spotted Brutus lifting myself up i began to run for the cornucopia  i see Finnick but no Peeta he tripped and i reached the middle i saw gloss was close so i shot him and he jumped into the water. i then aimed again it was Finnick holding up his arm on it was a gold bangle

"good job were allies right?"

"where did you get that?" i question

"where d'ya think...duck" i dropped to the ground and looked up he just saved my life. "don't trust one and two I'll go to the other side while you hold them off. I'll go find Peeta" i saw a number two and shot at her but missed.

"Lilly, Mags found him he's over here" i followed him and saw Mags pointing to the lake i tried to aim but the kept moving so i tried a different angle while Finnick went into the water Peeta tried to get up but he was under then i heard a cannon go off.

"Peeta" i screamed then there was a body floating up in the water "Finnick is it him" i yelled just there someone or rather Peeta came up i sighed in relief but looked over to see the Careers a usual forming a alliance they  both swam over to us. Finnick took Mags on his back and we went into the jungle.

"Lilly, Lilly go. go. go" i ran in front of him and we carried on running through the jungle.