Chapter Three (3):

Start from the beginning

"Ask Yuna." Eunbi said.

"YAH! CHOI YUNA~" Yerin shouted.

"Unnie, will you please lower your voice? It was already 1am." Eunbi said.

"They didn't hear me. So, I can shout louder as I can." Yerin said.

"Stop shouting will you?" Yuna asked as she sat on her bed.

The girls appartment have two rooms, one is bigger than the other. Yerin owned the other room but today she choose to sleep with this two young girls.

"Yah! Choi Yuna, who owned this jacket?" Yerin asked.

"Ah! That one? A stranger give that to me." Yuna answered.

"What? You did talk to a stranger?" Eunbi asked.

"Not really talked. He just give me that jacket and left." Yuna said.

"HE?" the other girls shouted.

"Shh! The other tenants will disturb when you keep shouting." Yuna hush them.

"Yah! Choi Yuna, I thought you don't like guys, especially the unknown guy." Eunbi said.

"Yeah! You even rejected Seokmin earlier." Yerin added.

"I don't like him." Yuna answered.

"Seokmin is a good looking guy. Actually a perfect one. Kind, handsome, rich, smart, you name it." Yerin said.

"What is his IQ? 100? 99? 98? What?" Yuna raised her eyebrow.

Yerin sigh. She knows that her friend will ask about the guy's IQ since she was a perfect A's student, a scholar, and also a dean's lister. She wasn't that poor, her parents own an optical shop in Ilsan, she just want to become a scholar since she was a genius one. So, she think that being a scholar will help her family to lessen their payments. Genius right!? ㅋㅋㅋ.

"Okay! You won, happy?" Yerin rolled her eyes.

"Totally glad." Yuna said annoyed.

"Okay, okay! Stop that." the referee of the two finally spoke. "The issue here is, when will you give back that jacket to the unknown guy?" she asked the girl who is sitting on her right side.

Yuna shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know. I don't even see his face, so I don't think I will give back his jacket." she honestly said.

She's right, how can she give back the jacket when she didn't know him even his face.

"So you mean, you will keep that?" Yerin pointed out.

Yuna nodded. "That's the only way. I can't throw it since it look so expensive."

"Aigoo! My head hurts because of you." Yerin said.

"What did I do?" Yuna asked.

"Just go to sleep." Yerin said, she insert herself in the blanket and covered her body.

"Aish! This unnie!" Yuna shook her head.

"Just let her be. Let's sleep, it's already 1:39am." Eunbi said.

Yuna sleep in her own bed while Eunbi and Yerin sleeps together on the other bed. It was their first time to sleep together again in one room.

"By the way, Yuna!" Eunbi called.

"Hm?"

"Are you really not interested in that Seokmin guy?" Eunbi asked.

"Why did you asked all of a sudden?" Yuna also asked.