4; Calaveras

CHAPTER FOUR

__________

        FIRST DAY BACK IN BEACON HILLS and she was already involved in the supernatural. After the death of Allison both she and Issac set off to France with Chris Argent.

  Hope returned to the town after Issac was finally happy, he had joined a Pack in France, while he was now going on dates with the Alphas daughter. The curly haired teen may of moved on but the memories of Allison were forever engraved into his heart and mind.

While updating the pack on Issac they had told her Derek had been taken by a group of hunters from Mexico.

    Lights flashed in Hopes eyes, the loud music of the club blared from speakers as she danced beside Malia, a recently turned human - once coyote. 

Lifting her arms up she danced, swaying her hips as a Spanish teen leaned in towards her, "Dance." She told Kira who nodded along the the music, making both teens muffle their giggles slightly.

"How?" Kira asked as Hope slowly walked from the boy towards her.

"Relax," she whispered, pulling her towards her by the waist, "Let the music control you." She grinned as Kira slowly relaxed.

The three teen girls danced with one another as the club circled them. Hope discreetly looked around the room as large men closed in, glancing around them. "Shit." She whispered, alerting the two, "Ready?" She asked as Malia flashed her blue eyes, Kira pulling out her nunchucks.

Hope muttered a spell under her breath watching as they collapsed, out cold. They ran towards a back door, trying to find Derek as gas came out from the ceiling. Scott grimced, "Wolfsbane." He called, "It's wolfsbane! Hope, get out of here!"

Hope coughed as she inhaled the smoke, feeling it clog up her lungs as her eyes fluttered shut.

_______

"She's awake." A voice called as Hope slowly opened her bright blue eyed, "Guys, she's awake."

Stiles quickly helped his girlfriend up, checking for any injuries, "Oh thank god." Stiles whispered, placing a kiss to her forehead, "You okay?"

Hope moaned slight as she sat up, rubbing her sore neck, "Yeah..," she glanced around, "Wait, where's Lyds?"

"The leader," Kira spoke up, "She took her." She shifted her weight as the blonde growled.

"We gotta find her," she muttered, searching for a way out of the large cell the were currently in, the smell of copper reeked.