2; Visions And Heartache

CHAPTER TWO.
_____________

 DAVINA CLAIRE RUSHED DOWN FROM HER room in the Mikealson compound, Kol Mikealson hot on her tail

Elijah stood by the large magnificent marble fire place, reading one of his many historical books –despite living through most of them – Rebekah scrolling through her phone, manicured hands holding the crystal glass of blood while Nicklaus sat in the corner while painting, blue eyes alight as he calmed himself.

"Guys!" Davina spluttered out, making the three siblings grumble, glance at the frantic looking witch.

"What is it, love?" Klaus' prominent English accent called out to the young teen witch- she had cast a age spell, slowing down her ageing significantly.

Rebekah sighed, "You made me swipe left on a really hot guy." She grumbled looking up from her Tinder.

"'Bekah, darling must you use that horrendous application–" Elijah was cut off from his monotone exasperation by Kol.

"Brother!" He called out loudly, "If you must. Davina had news of Hope." He spoke, silencing the three of his bickering siblings.

"What?" Klaus asked, gobsmacked. "How?"

"The familiar magic," she shook her head, "Its exactly like Freya's." She spoke of the eldest sibling who was away out on a date, surprisingly.

They had sent Hope away for safety as another war waged, at the wolf who was meant to take her away was found in a car with no baby in sight. So, no one could find the young child, not even them.

"How on earth could you know it was Hope?" Rebekah mused, arms crossed as she -along with the rest of the Mikealsons- longed to meet the young child they desperately tried to protect.

"It was dark yet pure magic." Davina muttered to herself, "It was so powerful– I-I just know it was her. Call Hayley, we can do a spell."

Klaus immediately phoned his 'one night stand' as he called her, although he loved her dearly. The room was tense as they waited.

_____

Davina muttered under her breath as both of Hopes parents let their blood dribble into the bowl of water, herbs stuck to the bottom.

"What are you doing?" Rebekah asked, speaking the words the rest of the Mikealsons thought. Kol glanced up.

"Not only is she preforming a locater spell but she's showing visions of what is happing in Hopes life." He told them before connecting hands with Davina, "Hold each other's hands." He instructed before their vision began blurry before showing an image of two figures.