18|The Fight

LLOYD: "This ends now!" *shouts*

I stood next to his side facing the Overlord.

LLOYD: "All this time...everything has led to this." *narrows his eyes at him.*

OVERLORD: "You stupid boy! I've been planning this for thousands of years!!" *growled*

LUCY: "It's a damn shame I believed you because if I'd known I wouldn't let Garmadon come anywhere near you" *narrows eyes*

OVERLORD: "And it's all your fault, you could have prevented this all from happening, I knew you were destined to defeat me from birth, I should have ended you from the-"

LLOYD: "Eat Green!!!" *yells while blasting a green beam at him.*

The Overlord came back and blasted four purple beams. As we dodged both I turned back to see that he punched Lloyd sending him to the ground.

LUCY: "Lloyd!!" *shouts while running to him.*

Once I got to him to see if he was okay I turned around to see the Overlord standing there.

LUCY: "You heartless bastard...I'm sick of you!!" *yells and blasts him again and again repeatedly.*

LUCY: "You lied to me! You made me do your evil bidding! And now, you continue to hurt the person I care most about!"

Before I could blast him one more time he grabbed me in his hand. He lifted me up to where we were face to face.

OVERLORD: "Such a weak, worthless girl, it's an insult that you, and that lover of yours, are destined to defeat me!!"

I was struggling to get out of his grip.

LUCY: "I won't let you hurt him! Or any of them!" *screamed*

OVERLORD: "Then you'll hurt yourself!" *growls as he threw me to the ground.*

All I saw was darkness before I was knocked out...

LLOYD: "Lucy!!" *gets up to run to her*

The Overlord came flying back knocking Lloyd to the ground.

OVERLORD: "The battle for good and evil, we can do this for eternity. But can you?! Your friends can't help you now! You are all alone!" *growled.*

Lloyd narrowed his eyes putting his hood down.

LLOYD: "No, I'm not, my father is still in you, he will fight with me!!"

GARMADON: "Lloyd! Stay strong!" *glitches back to the Overlord.*

OVERLORD: "Fool...you cannot defeat me!"

Lloyd continued blasting him. Both of their power were battling for dominance and Lloyd was hanging by a thread.

LLOYD: "Fight him father!! Fight him!!"
*shouts while trying to get through to him.*

OVERLORD: "Your father is...gone!!"

The Overlord blasted him, levitating Lloyd up and threw him across the beach shore.

...

Moments later...

...

I woke up surrounded by the others.

LUCY: "What happened..?"

I said sit up and then looked over to see Lloyd laying next to me.

LUCY: "Lloyd?! Oh my god, is he okay?!" *looks at him and touches his face*

SENSEI: "He's alright...just unconscious. We lost the fight."

Soon enough Lloyd woke up.

LLOYD: "Did I...did I win?"

SENSEI: "No, but you're alive."

I helped him up and hugged him.

LUCY: "I was worried..."

LLOYD: "I was worried about you too..I'm glad you're okay." *hugs back*

LLOYD: "But the prophecy...did we lose the final battle?" *looks up at the sky.*

SENSEI: "What's important is, we didn't lose you or Lucy.."

SENSEI: "Destiny showed us who was stronger today, but destiny also wanted us around, to fight another day...we didn't lose the battle, we just lost the fight..."