Lotte World

This also shows some parts from last chapter thingy...whatever. So if you want to skip to what I added you can.

Day 2

We woke up and got ready for the day. I wore a plain grey tee with a red flannel on top of it and some jeans with converse. We gathered in the kitchen while Mark was in the living room 'watching' the tv. He was literally watching overwatch videos on his phone.

Mark:Nova is on TV again.

Y/N:Really?!

Jinyoung:It makes since a lot of our fans tweet some of our performances.

Yugyeom:Shh! I want to know what they are saying.

We all listened to the TV.

Reporter:GOT7 fans are going crazy right now! Why you may ask? Two words Miss Nova. One of the Ahgases tweets states "Y/N Nova unnie. I'm so happy that you have debut! Especially with GOT7. Though I hope I won't have to see you cry again. Cause when you cry I cry. I hope you stay healthy! Fighting!" You heard right folks. Miss Nova cried on stage while performing. But the good thing is that they were happy tears. Let's take a look at the video.

The TV screen switched to a small clip of yesterday. During my 'speech'. The video quickly ended going back to the reporter.

Reporter:This is AWA news! Jefforey signing off! WE LOVE YOU NOVA!

We all laughed at the last comment.

JB:Seems like you have a fan

Yugybam:WE LOVE YOU NOVA!!

Y/N:Aish! Haha. You guys are to much.

JB:Anyways, we should get going. They sent the cars here and they put cameras in them so we can film more. Y/N would you like to chose which car you'd like to ride in?

Y/N:Really?! Yea I would!

I was so excited. But I instantly calmed myself down. I should choose Jackson since he's my secret friend.

Y/N:I choose Jackson, JB, and Youngjae.

Youngjae is like my best friend mostly because we room together so we share a lot. Leaving Mark Yugyeom BamBam and Jinyoung in the other car.

Yugyeom:Today is gonna be so eassyy~

BamBam:EASSYY~~~~~

Y/N:Easy?

YugBam:EASY!

I laughed.

Jinyoung:Y/N take me with you.

Y/N:Sorry. Next time.

I walked over to Yugyeom and BamBam that were already plotting something.

Y/N:Please don't do anything.

Yugyeom:Ugh fine but you owe me.

Y/N:sure

I walked back over to my group. I could hear murmurs coming from behind me. Probably thinking of some way to torture me. T_T

We went into the car I sat next to Jackson to let the friendship commence.

Jackson:Lets turn on the music!!!

JB:Let Y/N pick.

Jackson:Why?! No offence Y/N but WHY?!

JB:Because-

Y/N:No it's okays should let Jackson pick he has good taste.

Jackson:Yes! Thanks Y/N!

Youngjae:Just don't play anything weird.