Namjoon P.O.V.

~2 months later~

Me and Taehyung said goodnight to the others, and went back into our shared room. As we both sat down on our beds, the silence filled the room. Tae looked at me and I immediately knew, so I walked over to him. I sat next to him and held my arms open, and he laid back against me.

"Still worried about hyung?" I asked him, already knowing the answer.

"Of course. You know I am always worried about him. He just went from trying to come out and hang out with us to hiding under a blanket in the corner of his room. I'm worried sick that all this time of helping him recover has just been a waste. I feel like there is nothing we can even do anymore. What if something even worse happens to him and he doesn't get better anymore? Hyung, i'm so scared that he might-"

I immediately cut him off by placing a finger against his lips and kissing his temple. He takes in a deep breath and closes his eyes, mumbling something.

"Taehyung. Don't stress about it. Think of good outcomes. I don't want you anymore distraught, okay?"

"Y-Yes, hyung" he replied, taking in deep breaths and reaching for my hands that I placed on either side of him. He slowly moved my arms to wrap around his middle and snuggled up against me. I sighed quietly and slightly tightened my arms around him. I waited for him to fall asleep, and it felt as if the whole world had stopped when he wrapped his arms around me tightly. I just wanted him to feel safe, and hopefully that's what I was achieving.