Yoongi P.O.V. (part two)

**Continuation**

"Hyung, it's not true. We all appreciate you so much, really. Some of the members just don't show emotions as much as the others. We know how hard you work, especially me and Namjoon. You know we can't dance that well. Just know that no matter what, we love you hyung. You will always be important to every one us, so never forget that." He looked at me with tears in his eyes, and smiled. I smiled back, knowing that I had helped him feel a bit better.

"Thanks, Yoongi-ah, I really appreciate it. I hope to improve more and more." He hugs me tightly and presses a small kiss to my cheek. I smile brightly and help him stand up, brushing of the dirt from our pants.

*End Flashback*

I look at Jin and flash him the same smile that I used to give him before the incident, and his lips slightly curled up into a small smile. I chanted in my head triumphantly at making him smile, and turned back toward the dresser. As I reach for the bowls of food, I set one by Jin, and sit on my bed, starting to eat. He quickly grabs the bowl and shovels the food into his mouth, making small noises of enjoyment. I chuckle, happy watching him eat so well. He doesn't usually eat this well, so it concerns us sometimes.

"Oh wow, I haven't had this in forever! Wah, it's so good! Taehyung cooks better than I thought he would," he commented, as he ate happily. I smiled contentedly just watching him eat. As he finishes his bowl, I take the dishes and walk into the kitchen, and suddenly all eyes are on me. I smile brightly at them and they all look confused as if I have never done that before. Taehyung quickly stood up and took the dishes from my hands, insisting I go back to help Jin.

"What's got you so happy?" Hoseok asked curiously.

"Jin-hyung smiled," I say, and everyone instantly becomes super excited and ecstatic.

"This is a step in the right direction, right hyung?" Jungkook asks, holding my hands in his with a hopeful look in his eyes. I nod and everyone once again becomes super happy again. Taehyung watches everyone happily with an amused look in his eyes, as he washes the dishes. Everything started to change from that day forward.