Chapter 17: Marry me?

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to go see if the others are awake and check on how the staff is doing." Hoseok said.

Early mornings Yoongi usually didn't have the energy to even speak so he just gave a slight nod.

Hoseok also wanted to talk to Jimin about his confession to Yoongi. He never had the right opportunity to talk to him but now he wanted to clear things up, and also to sort of tell tell him to back off.

He walked down the hall and walked down the stairs to the floor below. He walked half the length of the hallway and stopped at Jimin's door. He began to knock, there was no response. He knocked again, still no response.

"They haven't woken up yet?" Hoseok questioned. He leaned closer to the door, he assumed correctly as he could hear semi loud snores coming from inside the room. He knocked one last time before mid knock Jungkook opened the door quietly.

"Hyung?" Jungkook said from inside a dark room, rubbing his squinted eyes softly.

Hoseok became confused as to why Jungkook was in Jimin's room but didn't question him about it.

"Get up and get ready to go to rehearsal."

Jungkook groaned in displeasure, he wanted to sleep a little but more. He left the door open, so Hoseok could get in if he pleased, and went to wake up Jimin.

"Hyung, wake up. It's time to get ready to go to rehearsals." Jungkook immediately said upon his Hyung opening his eyes. He made sure Jimin was fully wake before he dismissed himself and to Hoseok said, "I'm going to go our room to get ready,  bye Hyung."

Just as he was walking out Hoseok asked, "Jungkook, could you wake up the other members as well?"

Jungkook gave a nod and closed the door behind him. He could sence the Hyungs needed time to talk so he left it at that and diligently did as he was told.

Jimin rubbed his eyes, slowly making out who was in the room,"Hoseok?" He questioned as soon as his vision became clear, "What are you doing here?" he added.

"I need to talk to you about your confession to Yoongi."

"Oh! Hyung I'm sorry about that, if I would of known you guys were dating I would of never catched feelings in the first place."

With that unexpected response Hoseok replied with,"It's okay, I also wanted to apologize about that time I might of seemed rude. I... I don't know. I should of never acted like that. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I came on to your lover. It was out of line and I would of probably reacted the same."

"Also are you and Jungkook.... Together?"

"What?! No, why do you ask?"

"He opened the door to your room so I was confused."

"He got lonely being in his room alone." Jimin laughed remembering the cute maknae calling him in the middle of the night asking him what he was doing. Then as the conversation progressed Jimin asked if Jungkook wanted to sleep with him since he kept saying he was lonely.

Hoseok laughed as well hearing the story and imagining the while situation,"Our maknae is cute isn't he?"

"Yeah he is." Jimin said as he was getting up to get ready to get dressed.

"Well I'll leave you to get ready." Hoseok walked to the door, leaving and closing the door behind him.

He went back to the Yoongi's room and found Yoongi in bed, dressed and on his phone.

"Honey I'm home!" Hoseok joked.

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok and smiled, "Hi baby. Welcome back."

Hoseok blushed, he didn't expect Yoongi to go along with it. It sort of felt like if they were a married couple.

Yoongi smirked, "Oh! You're turning red like a tomato!"

"You did that on purpose didn't you! You're so mean teasing me that way!" Hoseok complained jumping on to Yoongi who was laying down on the bed and kissing him on the cheek.

"You're heavy!!" Yoongi whined

"This is your punishment for teasing me!"

Hoseok got off Yoongi and allowed him to breath once again, Hoseok stared at Yoongi's beautiful pale face in awe "Will you marry me someday?" The question just bursted out of nowhere and after asking it Hoseok felt self-conscious and embarrassed.

"Hmmm...  I don't know, I need to think about it." Yoongi responded

Hoseok became shocked and quite saddedned by the response, but he could understand why. He looked up as Yoongi and saw a smirk on his face. He was teasing him once again," You just love bullying me don't you!" Hoseok exclaimed pinching Yoongi's cheeks

"Of course. But I would love to marry you someday, honey." Yoongi said flustered and extremely happy.

____

A/N

Thank you for supporting my story!

I know it's been a long wait. I wanted to give your hearts a rest from sad, depressing chapters lol

Hope you enjoy also Please give me feed back on the story, I want to improve my writing and story.