Chapter 10: Love Awakening

Next Day

"Ohayo." Smiled Mitsuha and Taki as they waited for the family to open the door of their house.

"Are those cookies tastes good?" Ask Taki as he look at the brown cookies with white sprinkles at top.

Mitsuha smiled. "Shhh, I think they're gonna open the door."

The two seems to be excited that they'll meet their new neighbor. As the person opens the door, Mitsuha's eyes widened and she almost drop the cookies to the ground.

"Teshigawara?!" Shouted Mitsuha in surprise.

Mitsuha's tear fell down from her eyes. She didn't expect that the family that lives by the house not far from theirs will be Sayacchi's family.

Mitsuha suddenly remembered Hideki when she saw a 10 year old kid walk out the house.

The kid stopped for he saw new people in front of their house. "Who are you?"

Mitsuha wipe the tears off her face. "I'm Mitsuha, this is Taki and my daughter's out there playing with our dog."

Mitsuha slowly walk in the house, she saw how organized each things in that house and how clean it is. She saw a picture frame by the upper part of the television.

She walked closely towards that picture and look at it much closer. This is Sayacchi, Hideki and Teshie. It is my best, best buddies' house.

Mitsuha turned around and saw Teshie behind her. She ran towards Teshie and hug him. Teshie got shock and eventually hug her too.

"We missed you, Mitsuha." Smiled Teshie.

"Me too." Smiled Mitsuha as she hugged Teshie more tight.

Suddenly, someone from the room came out. "Sayacchi?" Exclaimed Mitsuha as she saw her.

"Mitsuha." Called Sayacchi, then she came running towards Mitsuha to hug her.

The families missed each other. They started to have fun time everyday, and also, everyday, Mitsuha's daughter would always stop by the new neighbor's house to call Hideki to play with her.

And of course, Hideki would come out and play with her.

And everytime, when noon comes, the families reunite and talk about their lifes. While everyday, after the two kids play, they eat peanut butter sandwiches with strawberry drink with it, whic made the two best friends, happy and excited.

•••••

One day, the two stop by the garden near Sayacchi and Teshie's house. They stopped by and talk alot of stuffs, like school, friends, games and a lot more.

The rays of the morning sun could really make them go home instead but they insisted. They wanted to stay for they got nothing to do if they only sit down at home.

"Hideki?" Called his friend.

Hideki was staring at the sky as his friend call him. He look straight on his friend's eyes, and the air breeze suddenly made the atmosphere fine.

"Yes?"

"How old are you again?"

Hideki looked up and feel the breeze of the wind before answering. The strands of his black hair made it look more messy than before.

"10 years old, how about you?" Smiled Hideki.

The little girl closed her eyes and smiled. "I'm 8 years old." Said the cute girl as she hold her hair tight so the blow of the wind wouldn't make her hair messy as Hideki's.