Chapter 9

Their daughter ran out the café to check if her new neighbors are already there. But when she stop by in front of the new house, it was closed.

Everything in that place is clean. It almost looks like no one lives in that place.

"Kon'nichiwa... Anybody home?" Asked the little girl as she walk towards the new house slowly. But nobody answers.

The little girl decided to go back to the café, upset, she slowly walks up the stairs towards her parents.

"Mommy, Daddy, they're not there." Said their daughter as she opens the door of the room, still looking gloomy.

Mitsuha look at Taki first before turning her head to her dear daughter. "Come here." Said Mitsuha as she give a sign to her daughter to come towards her.

Her daughter followed her and lay down by her mother's lap. Taki reached his hand to his daughter so her could touch their daughter's hair.

"Don't worry. They'll be here, maybe later at afternoon." Said Taki still touching his daughter's hair.

"Right." Agreed Mitsuha.

The little girl sit down and smiled at them. She hugged her parents tight and so, she decided to wait for her new neighbors by afternoon.

•••••

Afternoon

The little girl hope that maybe her new neighbors are already there.

And as she walk out the house, she was right. She saw boxes and stuffs like chairs, couch, shelves and other things needed to start a new home.

From a far, she saw a braided girl. Taki's daughter got excited to know the new neighbors so she ran as fast as she could towards that house.

"Kon'nichiwa!" Greeted the girl actively.

The braided girl looked at the cute, brown haired girl. She smiled and pat the girl's haie before answering. "Hey, who's your parents?"

"The Tachibana family. My mother is Mitsuha Miyamizu-Tachibana  and my father is Taki Tacibana."

The braided woman smiled. "I knew it. You looked exactly like your mother when she's still in high school. And I really missed them." Said the mysterious woman. "Maybe I could visit and talk to your parents again?"

The little girl's eyes widened. She don't know why the braided woman seems to know her parents but she set that aside, she's too excited to meet the family of this woman.

"Do you want to visit our house?" Ask the braided girl, bringing a brown box.

"Hai!" Said the girl excitely as she hopped towards the open door of the house.

As she enter the house, she saw alot of new furnitures. She decided to go and peek to each rooms and check if the woman had a family, but she saw none.

"Are you all alone in this house?" Smiled the little girl.

As she ask suddenly a guy and a little boy entered the house. The guy seems tall and it must be the father of the family. The little girl looked down and she saw a little boy, must be at age 9 or 10 years old.

"Kon'nichiwa?" Smiled the little, brunette girl. "Can I know your family?"

The braided woman smiled and look to the two who just came in the house. "This is my son." Said the braided woman to the little girl. "This is my husband and I'm the wife." Smiled the braided woman.

"Kimi no namae wa?" Asks the little girl, tilting her head to the side to show that she's curious.

"This is Hideki." Said the braided girl, pointing to her son. "This is Teshigawara, my husband, and I'm Sayacchi."

The little girl seemed shocked for she heard this names from her parents, 1 year ago.

"Do my parents know you?" Ask the little girl, smiling.

"Yes, of course." Smiled Sayacchi. "By the way, Hideki can be your new friend."

"Arigato." Said the little girl as she look at Hideki. And Hideki looked at her too, smiling.

The little girl walked towards her new friend, Hideki. "I'm excited to be your new friend." Smiles the little girl.

"Me too." Replied Hideki. The two reached their hands to do a friendship hand shake.

.

.

The days passed. The two became more close friends, but still, Mitsuha and Taki don't know who's this new friend is.

So, the Tachibana family decided to make cookies to go to the new house and welcome the family.