Chapter 2

Kring!-Kring!-Kring!

Taki hit his alarm and looked up at his window."Hmm... I think I woke up before the alarm."

Taki moved from his bed and sat by the edge where he put his elbows against his upper knees and rest his chin on his two hands.

He thinks more about Miyamizu's expression if she saw Taki visited the café either her house.

He still get himself relax for a bit and gain the courage to visit the Miyamizu's.

He got all of his things packed up before leaving for an adventure, arranging the lace of his black shoes. He ride to a train he usually rides then travel somewhere he haven't been before.

I thought traveling Tokyo to Miyamizu's café is like traveling from Tokyo to Itomori. Taki sighed with relief as he held tight on one of the handle from above his head.

He waited for a few minutes and as the train stopped for the last station, he left from the train.

When he reached an unknown town, he asked where was the Miyamizu's café was.

"Uhm, Ma'am, where can I find the Miyamizu's café?" Taki ask politely to a senior when he passed by her.

"Oh, Miyamizu's café?! Just go straight, dear, you'll see it eventually!" Replied the old lady, cheerfully.

Taki nodded for thanks then he did what the old lady told him to. Why does she looked so happy when I asked about the Miyamizu's café?

[Few minutes of walking]

At last, Taki saw it and he felt warmth inside him when he saw the café just three blocks away from him. He ran towards it but he stopped when he saw Sayacchi planting some flowers at the front of the café window.

He took a deep breath before yelling.

"Sayacchi!" Shouted Taki as he run towards the braided girl.

"Ohayo. What brings you here? Are you finding Miyamizu already?" Ask Sayacchi as she wear off the gloves from her tired hands.

"Well, to be honest, yes." Said Taki fluttery. "Is your... Husband there?"

"Yeah." Replied the girl as she looked at the window of the café.

"What is he doing? And, where is he?"

"Well... I don't know actually." Said Sayacchi timidly.

Sayacchi smiled confidently and putted down the red colored gloves then walked towards the entrance of the said famous café.

The amazed Taki took his phone out and compared the café in person and in the picture.

Yeah it is same.

"Taki!" Shouted Sayacchi.

Sayacchi waved her hand as she signal to Taki to enter the cafe. Taki understood the idea. And he did enter.

"Welcome to the café, Taki."

"Welcome." Said the active and friendly crews.

The dumbfounded Taki looked around the café. He saw the maids with same fancy outfits from the Internet pictures. It is same as an ordinary café but it has lot more decorations and stuffs. I am amazed on how the crews and maids treat people. He thought as he continued looking around.

No wonder it is famous.

An old lady went down the stairs and saw Taki standing by the entrance. The lady was so surprised about the visitor because he was the one who asked where is the Miyamizu café located.