Chapter 3

"Omg!" Shouted Mitsuha. "I haven't set my alarm!"

Mitsuha can't keep herself calm because of her thoughts. She got up her bed and immediately walked towards the bathroom of her house.

She haven't eat anything but she hurriedly munch a piece of bread or two.

"What's with the rush, Onee-chan?" Ask Yotsuha, rubbing her eye while watching her sister eat what is in her mouth as she arranges her bag.

"Ngaw nga gury hap dor nga wey!" Exclaimed Mitsuha, while her mouth is full of bread, making Yotsuha more curious and aggravated on what's happening.

"I can't understand a single word from you!" Said Yotsuha annoyed. Silence surrounds them for a minute or two til Mitsuha took two steps towards little Yotsuha, who was waiting for a response.

Mitsuha gulp the bread in her mouth and look at her younger sister. "I said, I must hurry up for my date."

Yotsuha had no emotion til her eyes widened like she has seen a ghost for the first time. Mitsuha saw her so she completely walk towards the adolescent and kneel down.

"Look, Yotsuha, you'll also come in this situation when you grow up."

"No. I mean, I know. But that's not what I'm thinking of." Answered Yotsuha as she stare at Mitsuha's bright, brown eyes.

—Silence—

She is in love. Thought Yotsuha, smiling a little that make Mitsuha curious to ask, but set it aside to ask what's in her mind.

"Then what is it you're thinking?" Ask Mitsuha curiously.

"Is it that Taki Tachibana?"

Mitsuha got red because her little sister finally knew who it was. "Uh, mm-hm."

"Knew it. But, I thought it's only a childhood friend." Said Yotsuha with a weird expression.

Mitsuha got a bit shock. She did say about it to Yotsuha, and, she did tell a lie.

"But... Its... It's just..."

"Shhhh, I let you." Smiled Yotsuha. "Stop denying, you're already caught."

Mitsuha and Yotsuha giggled together. "I'll help you with your date."

"Thanks, Yotsuha." Said Mitsuha as she smiles and hugs her younger sister tight. "Onee-chan, I can't move!" Pleaded Yotsuha as she pat the back of Mitsuha, signing her to let go. "Sorry." Said the main protagonist as she let go of her younger sister.

-•-•-•-

Everything has been done just in time.

"Thanks again, Yotsuha."

"Know what? You really look cute on that skirt of mine." Giggled Yotsuha, as she walk around Mitsuha to check if everything's right.

"Haha, ok ok."

The two sisters went down the stairs but they got surprise when they saw Taki is sitting right beside Sayacchi and Teshigawara.

"Taki? Have you been sitting there the whole time?" Shocked Mitsuha who's still standing on the last step of the stairs.

Taki didn't answer because he saw how beautiful Mitsuha was on her skirt.

—Silence—

Yotsuha coughed and giggled again. "Look's like there's a pervert here who's been staring at Mitsuha's skirt."

Mitsuha turn red than usual then she looked at Yotsuha. Her younger sister whispered to her that it was Taki, which made Mitsuha blush hard.

Taki woke up from his thoughts then he spoke up. "I didn't, I'm s-sorry."