Chapter 7

"Ohayo, Onee-chan." Smiled Yotsuha.

Mitsuha opened her eyes a little and saw her young sister sitting beside her. The ray of the morning sun made her feel sleepy but she still manage to sit down on bed.

"O-Ohayo, Yotsuha." Smiled Mitsuha, rubbing her eye.

"Nee-chan, you're late for work. Aren't you going today?" Ask Yotsuha as she stood up.

"God! Yeah! I'm gonna be late!" Mitsuha ran towards her bathroom. "Thanks for telling, Yotsuha!"

The little girl giggled and went down the stairs for the morning breakfast.

"No..." Said Mitsuha as she hurried up from bathroom towards her room. "I mustn't be late for the meeting!"

Mitsuha immediately went down when she got ready for work. She took two sandwiches lying down on a tray and hurriedly wear her shoes.

"I gotta go!" Shouted Mitsuha whilst eating the two sandwiches as she close the door.

•••••

Mitsuha got late for work in like 19 minutes but manages to reach for the meeting.

"Okay!" Said Mitsuha as she banged her bag on her desk, making her officemates look at her in surprised.

"Sorry." Apologizes the protagonist as she bowed down a little in front of the crowd.

"Mitsuha!!" Shouted her friend at the distance.

Mitsuha looked for the person who shouted and caught her attention by a girl who's running towards her.

"Mitsuha? Taki Tachibana's calling you."

The girl that approached Mitsuha was Sayacchi.

"Sayacchi?! How did you got here? I thought you're at the café."

Sayacchi smiled and giggled for a little. She raised her hand and wiped the sweat off her face to show Mitsuha that she ran towards the building. "Nope, I'm not at the café that time. But know what? Answer the phone first. I'll continue later."

"Oh right."

Mitsuha put the phone next to her ear. "Hello?" She expected that Taki would answer immediately but, guess that Taki had already put the phone down.

"I think he ended the ca—"

Rring rring rring

Mitsuha giggled as she put the phone near her ear again. This time, she knew that Taki would really answer immediately.

"Taki-kun?"

"Ohayo, Mitsuha. Gommenasai for disturbing you at work."

Mitsuha laughed a little. "No not really. Why did you call?"

"Well, I tried calling you on your own number but I guess I can't contact you."

"Huh? Wait a second."

Mitsuha place the phone down at her desk. She tried to find her phone, but then, she did found out that her phone's shut down.

"Mitsuha?"

"Yes, I'm here. Sorry, I found out that my phone is out of battery."