If only - Levi x Suicidal!Reader

Levi x Suicidal!Reader

||Trigger Warning!!!||

!!!Contains suicide, self harm, and depression!!!

If you are uncomfortable with this theme feel free to skip this chapter, and if any of you guys have these kinds of thoughts please get help or talk to someone you trust or you guys can talk to me and know that I care for each and everyone here who will read this.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Levi's POV

I'm walking down the halls of the now seemingly empty HQ to reach my room. Its been a week since the last expedition and a week since the death of my squad, and the stacks of paperwork never seem to end.

"Fucking eyebrows giving me a shit ton of work after every expedition"I mumble trying to remember the last time I didn't have to do paper work.

The only ones that are left of my squad is that Jeager brat and (Y/n),
Jeager seems to have gone back to training like the other cadets, as he should, though I'm beginning to worry about (Y/n), she hasn't left her room since we got back from the expedition and every time I pass by her room I always hear crying.

She hasn't been herself.

Usually when we get back from expeditions she's the one to cheer everyone up, now she wont even eat or sleep and nobody has been able to convince her to leave her room.

Ive tried to convince her a few times to get her to eat or just get out of her room only to be told to leave her alone.

I remember after the first expedition I was on with Isabel and Farlan and how she comforted me.

Flashback

After we got back to HQ I walked back to my room my head down.

"Are you okay?" I heard a female voice ask behind me." Im fine." I say not turning around to try and hide my tear stained face.

They grab my shoulder trying to make me face them " You're not okay, here come with me."  They say gently as they take my hand leading me somewhere else, I don't bother fighting back seeing no point in doing so.

They take me to, what Im assuming is, their room and sat me down on their bed."Stay here, Im going to make some tea."I don't hear what they say but nod anyways.

They left the room leaving me to my thoughts. All I could think of is how stupid I was for leaving them alone and how stupid I am thinking of the mission first before their lives.

'You're such an idiot, its your fault they're dead, because of your idiocy you wont be able to fulfill your promise of seeing the outside world with them.' I mentally scold myself holding back my tears.

I hear the door opening not bothering to check who it was."Here, have some tea." she says while handing me a warm cup of tea and then sitting beside me. I nod as a way of showing my gratitude.

"Why are you helping me?" I ask finally looking at the person who has been helping me. My eyes stare into beautiful (E/c) orbs and I also notice her (H/l)(H/c) hair, I almost got lost in them until I heard her reply"I know how it feels like to lose somebody you care for and I don't want others feeling that way."