7. 2 bros chillin under a tree, no feet apart because they are very gay

"Yeah, I stole it from your house a while back." Pidge replied while playing on their phone. A bad at love remix was playing in the background while Keith hummed along. The rest of the ride to Lance's apartment building was quiet, Keith was humming along to the music, Lance was texting Hunk, and Pidge was playing games on their phone in the backseat. The ride was very relaxing for the three. It surprised Keith how comfortable he felt when he was in Lance's presence. He's been shut off since his mom died and it took him forever to open up to people. It took him a year to open up to Shiro when the Shirogane's adopted him. It took even longer to open up to Pidge and Matt. He did like the fact that he was opening up to people, it was a really big step to him. Keith pulled up to the apartment complex where Hunk was waiting outside.

"Get in loser we're going shopping!" Pidge yelled out the back window at him. He got in the car and Lance started directing Keith to the diner.

"Turn left here, and take a right over to that street. There it is park there!" Lance almost screamed the last bit as Keith pulled into the parking lot of the diner.

"Where'd you find this place Lance it looks like it's from the 60's?" Pidge was amazed by the architecture of the diner.

"This is where I work, It's pretty great the food is amazing and the staff is super nice."

"Yourself excluded you mean?" Keith smirked as Lance turned around in shock at what he had said.

"Well mullet if that's the case I guess I won't share my employee discount with you then." Lance huffed out his response while he fake pouted.

"I'm just messing with you, although if you really mean it hitting me up with that discount would be great." Keith started laughing as the group walked in the doors. The smell was amazing, the atmosphere of the place was even better. There was so much going on all at once Keith barely noticed that they were now sitting in a booth. He tuned out the background noise and tried to focus on what Lance was talking about but alas it didn't work. Keith felt a hand on his own. He looked up to be met with a pair of blues staring into his and the question of 'are you ok' on the lips of the boy sitting in front of him. he didn't even hear him say it but none the less he still responded.

"Yeah, there's just a lot going here and I zone out sometimes, I'm fine I promise." Keith was hyper aware of the hand on his that slowly removed once he had finished his sentence.

"Sorry, I should've warned you about that. Anyways I recommend the chicken tenders and mac and cheese plate. It comes with fries and your choice of homemade dipping sauce." Lance pointed at it on Keith's menu while Pidge and Hunk had their own separate conversation. Keith looked over the rest of the menu before ultimately deciding on the chicken tenders. After they ordered they all started talking about what was going on in their classes and personal lives.

{12:38pm}

gremlin: HEY SHIRO GUESS WHAT

gremlin: and matt too i guess

spacedad: What?

matt.is.dead: is this what it feels like to be included

gremlin: keith is super gay for this lance kid they are talking and keith is looking at him like he looks at freshly cooked pizza rolls on a friday night

matt.is.dead: HES LOOKING AT HIM LIKE HE DOES PIZZA ROLLS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

spacedad: Aw young love.

spacedad: Also a new thing to torment him with.

gremlin: matt thats what i just fuckin said you idiot