Part 2

After Jackson was done changing and was ready to go we went to the near by restaurant, where we always hanged out. When we walked in i instantly saw Ravi sitting in our usual spot.

We always sit at the very back, so the boys wont get recognized. One of the perks of having Kpop idols as your best friends. "HEY!, how are you Ravi?" i asked as i sat down and soon to be fallowed by Jackson. "I'm not bad Juno" he said with a smirk, i then started to think. Why does he have a smirk on his face? he never does that unless if he is tricking or pranking me usually. 

I then heard a voice that sent chills up my spine, "Hey Juno" It was Namjoon! great thanks Ravi. He knew about my crush on him, both my best friends and they said to just hook up with him!

I was to scared though because he's a global star, while me? I was a Tomboy Gamer. I'm no one special. Plus i don't even have a job! except for getting payed by YouTube for my videos. My parents pay for my apartment, while i just got to buy myself groceries. 

Jackson was sitting beside me luckily so he couldn't sit beside me, i would have been really nervous if that happened. Then just when Namjoon sat down a waitress came over to order our drinks. "Hello, what would you like to drink?" Ravi was the first 1 to speak. "I will have a beer" the waitress wrote it down and then turned to Namjoon. "I'll just have a Coke" then Jackson's turn came and i knew what he was going to have "I will also have a beer" great drunk best friends tonight. Finally it was me and i wasn't going to let them leave me out "And i shall have, a Bloody Mary please". The boys looked at me surprised but i just glared at them, you aren't drinking without me boys.

We got our drinks and there wasn't much talk at the table, it felt awkward. Then i decided to break the silence "Ravi, how is VIXX doing?" i used that as a conversation starter, plus i was wondering how the members where.  "Their fine" i shook my head as i took a sip of my Bloody Mary. Then the waitress came back for our orders "What are you guys having?". "I shall have a, Tomato & Mozzarella hamburger please" Jackson ordered. I thought he was on a Diet? oh well, food is food. Next was Namjoon " i will have a Smokehouse BBQ Angus please" wow no diet huh boys. "I will have a Chicken and Bacon wrap" was Ravi's order, well if we are going that way "I will have Kimchi Spaghetti" the waitress shook her head and wen't with our orders. 

"wow, our agencies will kill us. If they knew what we where eating" Namjoon started at. The 2 others guys shook their heads in agreement. Then the next thing i knew they where having a chugging contest. Wow real nice boys, why am i your guys best friend again?

After we ate and had another couple of drinks the only real sober 1 was Namjoon, bastard. When we got out the restaurant Jackson and Ravi where holding onto each other for support.  I waved down a Taxi I told him their addresses. "NO! we are not leaving y-you Juno" Ravi said and then hugged me. He does this a lot when drunk, "Let go of me" i on the other hand was similar but tonight i was just buzzed. Namjoon was able to remove him from me and get him into the taxi.

When we got Jackson and Ravi into the taxi, me and Namjoon just stood there. What now? i then waved down a taxi. I got in and then Namjoon got in with me without a word. I told the driver my apartment address and he just drove me there. We rode in silence, i didn't bother to ask why he got in with me. I was just glad that he was with me that's all.

When i got out he got out it was so weird!

Before i walked into my building i stopped. "why are you fallowing me?" i asked and stared daggers at him. "I live here to, on the top floor" he said and my jaw dropped open, when did that happen?

"Don't worry i'm not a stalker" he then gave me a smirk. Oh! i wanna smack that off, but he is to cute for me to hit him. We then walked into the apartment building without a word and the same thing happened when, we got into the elevator. When the door opened for my floor i was about to walk out. When he grabbed me by the wrist and brought me in for a kiss, it felt wonderful and i kissed him back. Then i realized, the elevator door!

I then stopped kissing him and ran out and as the elevator door shut i looked back to see his confused face. Only the sight was short lived once the door closed. I breathed in a lot of air then out and ran to my apartment. That did not just happen!

That night i was unable to sleep well because that kiss was still on my mind. Why did i run away like that? what a idiot i am.