Part 1

I am in the audience watching my best friend Jackson up on stage, damn are they ever so good up there. Jackson is apart of a Kpop boyband called GOT7, they are performing Never Ever.

(Their performance down below - Jackson FanCam)

After the performance i went backstage and luckily i have a pass. Jackson gave me it so the security wont bother me. He knows my anxiety gets bad, when i am faced with a situation involving any type of security. 

When i reach GOT7's changroom  i knocked twice then entered like i always do. When i walked in i was met by JB, seemed like he was going somewhere. "Ah!, oh Juno-ah its just you. You scared me" Jaebum said and started to chuckle after i scared him. "Sorry JB, i will try not to" he shook his head and then passed me to exit the door. "Byun Juno, is that you?" i turned around but only in time to be hugged. It was a bone crushing hug but hey when doesn't he give me one?

"Hello to you to Jackson" i then started to laugh and returned the hug. "Noona!" I was then brought into another hug, but this time by the tall Maknae. "Hello Yug, how are you?" i then started to ruffle his hair. "Noona!, don't mess my hair" he then went to one of the stylist so she could redo it. "Wanna go and get something to eat after i am done here" Jackson asked "Ya!, oh before i forget. You guys where great out there" "Thanks Juno-ah" said Jinyoung. 

"Oh Jackson! why don't we invite Ravi?" i asked he then thought for a second "Ya sure". I then texted Ravi to meet us at a restaurant near by that we always hang out at.