No!

Luna's P.O.V.
Cassie comes over to Peter and I as Chris disappeared. We look up and see the green smoke heading toward us. I knew that was things curse.

"H-hey my -p-p-prince." Peter smiles at his Lost Prince.

"Ywore weaving wus?"

"I-I am."

"Pweas dwon't gwo."

"A-a-aww. I h-have to." Peter says. Cassie lays his head on Peter, crying as Peter tried to comfort him.

"C-Cassie?" Cassie looks at Peter.

"I n-n-need you to p-p-protect mommy f-for me. C-can you d-do that f-for me?"

"Ywes dwaddy." Robbie comes up to us and looks at Cassie and kneels down.

"Come on Cassie, let's let them have some time alone." Robbie says.

"I wove ywou dwaddy."

"I-I love you t-too Cassie." Robbie picks Cassie up in his arms and they walk back, letting Peter and I be alone.

I cry as I look at Peter.

"L-Luna." I look at Peter.

"P-p-promise m-me that you'll f-find a way to m-move on."

"I-I can't." I choke back tears.

"P-p-please. Don't let my death m-make y-y-you build up y-your walls a-and g-get i-i-in the way of your b-bright future." Peter caressed my cheek. I smile, leaning my head in his hand. I take Peter's hand in mine as I look him in the eyes.

"I promise." I weep.

"D-don't f-f-forget about m-me."

"I promise I won't." And with that, Peter's eyes closed, his smile faded and his hand fell limp beside him. I cry on his chest.

I've lost him so many times but he's always come back. But I know this time it will be forever. Peter disappeared in a cloud of smoke and I cry, placing my hand where Peter once was.

I could feel the ground shake and Robbie came up to me.

"Luna, the curse." I stand up, tears still in my eyes. We walk over to the heroes.

"What will happen?" I ask.

"When the curse comes, we'll all lose our memories probably about Pan. That's what Chris would have wanted." Regina says.

"Luna. You, Parker and Robbie will stay in town with the rest of us along with Cassie, his brothers and the trio." Regina explained.

"But what about Felix. What about Lilly? Will they still be together?" I ask.

"Yes they will. But they will probably go back to Neverland because they've been there the longest.

"Why can't they stay here with us?" Parker asked.

"You, Robbie and Luna were all born here. Cassie, the twins and the trio haven't been in Neverland longer then Felix. That's why he'll go back with Lilly." Regina tells us.

We could see that the smoke was almost to town.

"Come on, we need to find you shelter." Emma says. I look back at Felix and Lilly.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine." Felix smiles. I give him one last hug as Henry hugs Lilly.

Lilly pecked Henry on the lips and smirked.

"Don't forget about me, ok?" She asked.

"Ok?" Henry smiles.

"Henry, Luna." I look back at Felix and Lilly one last time before Henry and I go back to Robbie.

"Come on, we know a safe place." Robbie says. We go over to 2 cars. My moms yellow bug and Robbie's black SUV. Robbie get in the front seat and Parker in the passenger seat.

The trio gets in the very back and I get in the middle row behind Robbie, with the twins in their own seats and Cassie on my lap. We started driving and I looked out the window, silently crying.

"Mwommy?" I look down at Cassie. His blood stained hair only made me remind me of Peter even more and how he's gone. I look back out the window and break down.

"Do you think we should say anything?" Parker asked.

"Let her grieve for now." Robbie says, driving off.

Luna (L)
Younger Peter (YP)
Younger Luna (YL)
Past Robbie (PR)

(L) A long time ago, I found myself
on my own. Cold and afraid. I needed
somwhere to call home, then you
opened your arms to me. I found a
friend.

Somebody who could share my joys
and woes. Growing up by my side.
You were my world. You were the one
who held my heart. My king Peter.

A tear ran down my face.

I'll cherishe every day we spent
together. And I'll know matter
what we had each other. It was you
and me. I wish that it could always be.

I get a memory of Peter stealing my cookie.

(YL) Hey, who took my cookie?

(YP) I don't know.

(YL+YP) Hahahaha.

  (L) Remembering all of the fun we
  had. It brings me a smile. All of the
  mischief and the wonderment of
  watching you raise the sun.

   I was so proud. Why did that
moment have to end? My king Peter.

I'll cherish every day we were
together. And l'll know no matter what
we had each other. It was you and me.
I wish that it could always be.

I wish that I could take us back to
those moments where there's no pain
and no betrayal, just love and
laughter. It was you and me. I wish
that it could always be.

Another memory comes in my head and it's one of me crying.

(PR) Luna, why are you sad?"

(YL) I just miss someone, that's all.
You'll never leave me, will you
Robbie?"

(PR) No, never."

(L) I wish that it could always be.

Soon, another memory comes in my head and it's one of me hiding when Robbie and I were about to go in the building for Heroes Reborn.

I hid when someone walked by. I had just found out about my powers and I couldn't control them. I told Robbie and only him.

(PR) How come you hide when
other people are around?

(YL) I'm scared. They might not like
me like you do.

(PR) Why not?

(YL) Because I'm....different.

(PR) Well I'm different too, and I like
you.

(YL) I know Robbie. I like you too.

(L) My king Peter. I'll cherish every
day we spent together. And I'll know
no matter what we had each other. It
was you and me. I wish that it could
always be.

I wish that I could take it back and
never leave you. The time apart was
killing me cause I still loved you
even when you'd gone. My love for
you kept growing strong.

"You said you'd never leave me Peter.
I-I can't do this without you." Robbie drives into the green smoke, and everything goes black.

A/N.
Hey all my Lost Girls. Don't worry. I'm going to be starting a second book called His Queen Sequel to His Love. I hope you liked the book and comment what chapter was your favorite. I loved writing it.

I will update my next book anytime I can, which is a lot. See you in the next adventure my Lost Girls.