Blast from the past.

Luna's P.O.V.
When I saw Peter in a pirate outfit, I knew what he was doing immediately. A wooden sword appeared in our hands. I admired it and charged at Peter. He blocked me and I tried again. As we faught, memories of Peter and I doing this back in the village came flying in my head. After awhile, I started to get tired. Peter must have known because he stopped. We sat down and Peter put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Luna, do you still have that Pixie dust I gave you?"

"Yeah, why?" I ask, pulling the vile from under my shirt and looking at it.

"I think it's time we use it."

"What, why?" I hesitate.

"Well, you always could fly whithout wings in our dreams." Back in the village, Peter and I learned that we could share the same dream of being in Neverland together.

"Well, that was in our dreams. This is real life." I chuckled.

"All you have to do is believe love." He smiled.

"It's not that I don't believe. It's just that I'm scared." I look down.

"Since when is my moon princess afraid." He lifts my chin.

"Someone once told me something very wise along time ago that I do every day." He says.

"What was it?" I question.

"If you believe, anything is possible."

"Henry said that." I exclaimed.

"Indeed. And now I think it's time," He says, dragging his fingers down the string and reaching the vile before taking the necklace off my neck.

"That you start believing." He says, taking the cork out and pouring some in his hand. He held his hand out and blew, making the dust fly in my face. I blink several times and look at Peter who smirked. I looked down and reliesed my feet were not on the ground.

Fear shot through my body as I tried to get my wings out. They wouldn't come out and the fear only grew. Peter took my hand in his and twirled me in the air. I chuckled and Peter flew up to me, kissing me. I kiss back until I got an idea. Letting go of him, I flew down to the trees and flew through them like an obstacle course.

I could never do this with my wings because they were to big. I shoot out from the trees and feel the wind rush through my hair. I see I'm about to run into a cliff and I didn't know how to stop.

Right as I was about to crash, someone grabbed me from above and we flew up the cliff. I looked and saw Peter smiling down at me. I smile back and rest my head on his chest as he flew back to camp. Once we got back to camp, Peter had to do some planning with Felix, so they were in Peter's tent for most of the day. I trained some of the Lost Boys and played tag with Cassie and the twins when I was done.

Peter nor Felix were at lunch or dinner today so I guess their working on battle plans for the war against Chris. After dinner, I raise the moon and leave camp, going for a walk.

I enjoyed the peace until someone attacked me. He pinned me down and unsheathed my dagger, cutting my wrist with it several times before glaring at me. Then I see who attacked me. Luke. He was about to hit me until a scout spotted us. Luke glared at me for several minutes before he grabbed my bloody dagger took off.

I knew where he was going. I got up and chased him right into Peter's tent, where he and Felix were planning something. A scout was just coming out of the tent, glaring at Luke and nodding at me, I nod back. We run in the tent like 2 kids fighting over a toy who needs their mom to tattle on.

"Pan." Luke pants.

"What is it?" Peter snapped, turning his attention to Luke.

"I was on patrol when I found Luna in a clearing trying to kill herself with her dagger, here's the proof." He smirked at me, showing Peter my bloody dagger that Luke cut me with.

"Luna, is this true? Peter asked, looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"No!" I shake my head.

"She's lying. When I asked her why she was trying to kill herself, she said that because she drank from the spring, she knew that she couldn't go home, she decided to kill herself cause she was miserable with us." Luke lied. Peter took the wepon from Luke and examined it before looking at me.

"Felix, take Luke to the Eco Caves." Peter ordered, handing my dagger to me again. I took my dagger and sheathed it. Felix nodded and dragged Luke out of the tent.

"Peter, how did that know that-."

"That you weren't lying? Pretty simple. Today, Luke had hunting, not patrol. You're not miserable here, I can see it in your eyes. And who would want to leave the island that they created. And... I can see the cuts on your arm." I look at my arm and see that they were disappearing because of Peter's healing magic.

"And besides, I have eyes and ears all over the island. That scout that found you and alerted another scout. He beat Luke here and told me everything just as you entered."

"I love you." I smile, leaning in for a kiss. I kiss him as he played with my hair. Peter picked me up bridal stile before walking over to the bed and laying me on it. He got on top of me and caressed my cheek before kissing my neck over and over. I moan in response. Peter slowly started to run his hand up my shirt, trying to take it off while he smirked. I place my hands on his chest.

"Despacito Peter." I whispered. Peter cocked an eyebrow.

"Slowly. Let's take this one step at a time....Petee." I smirk.

"Whatever you want, Moon." He chuckled, smashing his lips on mine. I snake my hands around his neck, running them up his neck before playing with hair. He flipped me over so I was on top of him.

But something happened that I wasn't prepared for. As Peter bit my bottom lip, I get a vision, seeing boys and pirates at each others throats.

I tighten my grib in his hair from the pain of the vision. I feel Peter wince from how hard I'm holding his hair. As the vision ends, I lesson my grip in his hair as he continued kissing me neck. Peter pulls back and I rest my body on his. I was about to fall asleep when I heard Peter speak.

"Want to go out to the fire, or have a little more fun?" Peter smirked, getting off me and laying next to me.

"Neither." I sigh, resting my head on his chest while he toyed with my hair.

"Well, you don't have a choice love." Peter breaths, getting up and picking me up as he carried me out to the fire. We sat there for a while before I layed my head in Peter's lap as he pet my hair. I fall asleep to the Lost Boys celebration. The last thing I remember is Peter carrying me in the tent.