The Guardian.

Luna's P.O.V.
I woke up to Peter's eyes staring back at me. I was embraced in his grasp, not knowing how cold it had gotten over night. We took our time to wake up and join the group of boys for breakfast, it was as cold as fall weather.

Luckily I had my cloak on that Peter gave to me. I saw Felix and he walked up to me. Felix and I were just talking until a girl with raven hair tied up in two braids each braid draped over her shoulders and dressed in leather, ran into the camp.

"Pan, you need to see this."

"Tiger Lily, I told you not to come in my camp unless it's a real emergency." Peter said coldly. The next sentence caught me by surprise.

"The island is freezing over."

Next thing I knew, Peter, Tiger Lily, and I were running into the jungle. When we got to our destination, I was scared. There, on the side of a tree, was a ice pattern with swirls and spirals covering it.

"My patrols and I were hunting when one of them spotted this. We knew to tell you right away."

"Well I'm glad you did. What could have done this?" Peter said, touching the tree and dragging his fingers across the ice.

"Not what, but who." A voice said. We all turn to see a boy, two years older than me, with a dark blue hoodie, the color of my cloak over his head. The edge of the hoody looked like it had ice on it. He took his hood down and smiled, revealing messy hair, as white as snow, his light blue eyes like mine, and brown pants walked out of the shadows.

What caught my eye was what he was holding. A long stick taller than the boy, that was hooked at the end like nature was trying to round it but failed, with blue on the middle that looked like ice. He looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. 

"Who are you, and what land do you come from?" Tiger Lily says.

"I'm Frost, Jack Frost." The boy smiles.

"Who are you 3?" The boy asked, pointing his staff at us.

"I'm Luna, Lost Girl." I say, catching myself off guard by the name I gave myself.

"And I am Tiger Lily. Daughter of the chief."

"Where did you come from?" I repeated for Tiger Lily.

"I'm looking for someone, and I'm looking in every realm until I find them."

"If you don't mind me asking, who's the boy?" Frost gestures to Peter.

"Oh, did I forget to introduce myself, I'm Peter, Peter Pan." He smiled like he did when I came to the island. Suddenly Felix ran to us followed by all the Lost Boys, and looked at Peter.

"I know that look, what is it?" Peter says mad that Felix intrupted us.

"Cassie is gone."

Oh no. I forgot that I was supposed to get the dust to Chris. I didn't know what to do. I decided to tell Peter and face the consequences.

"Peter, there's something I need to tell you." I hesitated.

"What is it?" he asked, concern in his eyes.

"Chris didn't really tell me about the dangers of Neverland. He made a deal with me."

"What was it?" He asked. I could tell he was getting mad. He always seemed to get mad when someone brought up Chris.

"That Pixie Dust around your neck. I was supposed to get it to Chris or Cassie would pay. And every day after that without the dust, another boy pays the price. I didn't want to give it to him because I was afraid of what he might do. But I also didn't want Cassie or any other Lost Boy to pay." I admitted, looking down, ashamed of what I did.