eleven ~ weird dreams yet again.

Percy's {P.O.V}

Do you ever wish that you could dream of only the best moments of your life? I felt like that every time I dreamt of memories from the past nine years of my life.

That is because most of the things that happened during those years, were some of the worst moments of my difficult life.

But of course, after I fell asleep, I had to have another dream about... my memories.

~ Dream ~

Once again, I stood in a void of darkness and nothingness, which surrounded me.

And once again I felt that tug on my left arm and I turned, as I knew that my memories were about to be played out.

Darkness was what I saw once again. Then that weird little glow of light that expanded and soon all I saw was bright light. Then blackness.

My eyes snapped open as my memory self gasped quietly and sat up on the bed I was laying on with a start.

I looked around myself and then I realised I was in one of Apollo's hospital rooms in his temple on Olympus.

I heard the heart rate monitor beeping, and I looked at my arm to see that I was attached to it.

I quickly ripped the tubes, or whatever those things are called out of my arm making me wince a bit.

I looked around the room to see no one there with me. I was glad actually. My head was pounding, and my ears were ringing a bit.

I did not feel like getting bombarded with questions along the lines of 'how are you?' or 'Percy, can you hear me?' or 'are you okay?'.

I slowly got up from the bed, only to have to hold onto the chair next to it, in order to stop my self from falling.

With my free hand, my past self rubbed my temples, and flinched slightly as pain flooded my head.

I closed my eyes and I now with both hands clenched the back of the wooden chair, waiting for the pain in my head to subdue.

I heard a crack suddenly but paid no mind to it. After a while I sighed in relief as the pain calmed down.

My eyes fluttered open and now I understood why I heard the crack. I looked down a bit and I noticed that the wooden chair had cracked slightly under my tight grip.

I instantly let go of it, and I rubbed my now white knuckles and I watched as they slowly went back to my their normal colour.

I frowned as I looked down at myself to notice that I was only wearing a white t-shirt and some weird looking white shorts.

I sighed and I looked around the room. I then grinned and I slowly walked over to the nightstand where a pile of new clothes laid.

I quickly got changed into them. And I was glad that the clothes fit me. A blue t-shirt, black jeans and trainers.

I ran I hand through my hair and I looked around the room again. I was just about to walk over to the other side of the bed and check something, when the door to the room opened.

My past self immediately turned around and saw that it was the god that this temple belonged to in the first place.

Apollo looked up and nodded at me before he looked down at the clipboard with lots of papers that he was holding.

Suddenly he froze. He slowly looked up at me again, and his eyes widened and his jaw nearly hit the floor.

"Holy Hera," Apollo muttered. I looked at him in confusion as I slowly made my way over to him.