eight ~ we move our camp.

Artemis's {P.O.V}

Georgia. That's where we started heading the next morning.

That was right after I told the girls and Percy to pack their stuff and tents so that we can move.

I know some forests in Georgia that we can set up our camp at.

We definitely had been staying here for too long. And if we walk fast enough then we can even be there in about a weeks time.

I now stood in front of everybody, who were all packed, and I made sure we didn't leave anything behind.

"Alright, lets start walking," I said. Percy was on my right, and Thalia was on my left, as we and the hunters behind us all walked through the current forest.

The hunters behind me all started talking to one another. Thalia and Percy both started snickering at some inside joke.

"We're going to another dam forest," said Percy.

Thalia laughed. "And we might get there in about a dam week."

The two of them laughed together while I walked in the middle of both of them and looked at them quizzically.

Percy caught his breath. "I love that inside joke, I think it might be my favourite one."

Thalia nodded with a smile. "Yeah, and the memories behind it..." Her smile turned sad.

Percy nodded sadly as well, and they both fell quiet for a while. I wondered what they were talking about.

Percy never mentioned anything about this inside joke when he told us all the adventures that he has been through.

Thalia then looked at Percy with an raised eyebrow. "Excuse me, Mr. Hero of Olympus. But you have other inside jokes?"

Percy blinked twice and then glared at her. "Seriously, Thals? Mr. Hero of Olympus?"

Thalia just smirked and shrugged. "Answer the question, Kelp Head."

Percy rolled his eyes. "Yes, there are some others."

This time I looked at him. "Like...?"

Thalia nodded quickly. "Yes, we would like to know."

Percy sighed. "Well, there is this one, that happened during my time at the sea of monsters..."

Thalia's jaw clenched. "With her?" She said with venom.

Percy nodded sadly. "Yeah... but that doesn't matter. The thing is she tricked the Cyclopes by saying that she is nobody."

He chuckled. "And then there were times where I would go up to people and say that she was nobody to me."

Thalia suddenly burst out laughing. "Oh gods! I remember when you said that to me, and I literally stared at you for like five minutes in confusion."

Percy snickered. "And your face was so hilarious!" He laughed.

Thalia then stopped laughing and she frowned at him. "Not funny, Kelp Head!"

Percy just rolled his eyes.

I just watched as they talked and joked with one another, and I have to say, that they act more like siblings rather than cousins to be honest.

* * *

After hours of walking and talking with Thalia and Percy, I stopped the hunters all for a little break.

We all sat at a clearing we found, that had a couple of logs in it, and some of the hunters sat on them, while the rest, including me, Thalia and Percy sat on the floor.