seven ~ when Apollo is serious then something is wrong.

Artemis's {P.O.V}

I woke up the next morning, and I remembered what Apollo said yesterday. He was very serious throughout our whole conversation which is really unlike Apollo.

Normally he would be joking around, grinning and saying haikus. But not yesterday. And I understood why right after he told me what he wanted to tell me.

I was a little shaken and still am, but at least I can prepare him for the future, since I kind of know how long I have to do so.

When Apollo told me that the prophecy that the fates talked about, and that it will be in about two years... I completely freaked out mentally.

I mean, why is it always Percy that has the worst luck? Can it not be someone else? I shook my head as I exited my tent.

I walked through my hunters camp. We must move, I thought. We have been settled here far to long.

I opened the flap and I walked into the dining room tent, only to see the girls already eating breakfast that Percy summoned for them.

Speaking of Percy, he was here as well, and he sat in the seat right next to mine on the right side.

When I walked in all my hunters looked over at me and they smiled. "Good morning, Milady," they all said.

I smiled as well. "Good morning everyone." I then walked around the table and I sat in the seat at the end of it.

Percy looked up from his food and he smiled at me as well. "Hello, Arty." He grinned.

I glared at him. "Hello, Perseus." He rolled his eyes. He hated being called that and I smirked seeing a bit of frustration on his face.

Percy then quickly summoned breakfast for me, and we both ate our food as I watched the girls converse between each other and Percy.

* * *

As we all finished eating, we left the dining room tent. And just when I saw Percy walking away, probably to train or something, I yanked him back.

"You're not going anywhere, Percy. Today, I'm going to teach you more archery." I smirked as I saw his horrified expression.

The girls around us all laughed evilly as Percy tried to walk away again but I just yanked him back again.

Percy sighed. "Fine, I'll make you a deal." I raised an eyebrow as did all of the hunters who were gathered around us.

Percy smirked. "You will teach me archery, only if I will teach you sword fighting first, along with all the hunters."

The hunters eye widened and it was their turn to be terrified. None of them were even decent with a sword.

My eyes widened as well, because I never really learned sword fighting either, and I'm not good at it either.

Thalia was the only one who didn't look so horrified. But she still looked at me with pleading eyes to say no.

I sighed. "As much as I hate to admit it, you girls all suck with a sword, and so do I."

They all sighed in defeat. "We need to learn to be at least descent with a sword," I said. They all nodded.

Percy grinned. "Let's go sword fighting then." He then turned around and he started walking towards the arena.

I followed him and so did all of my hunters.

* * *

Percy showed us all basic moves with the sword, and he told us to try them out against each other.