Backstage Part 2

IM SO SORRY YALL IM SOSOSO BUSSSYY! PLease ENJoy tHiS masTerPieCE. 

"Please come this way." One of the GOT7 staff said. 

You nodded as you looked around the place. It was a huge stadium. You could imagine the lights of the aghase's glow sticks in the black sea of people as GOT7 rehearsed on stage. It was currently 40 minutes until people were going to be let into the stadium. You were tingling with excitement and followed the staff member to an exclusive room that was beside the stage. You could hear GOT7 perform their song "Paradise".  You smiled at yourself as you hummed the song. You looked around the room and there were a bunch of janitorial things like brooms and cleaning supplies. You were in a cleaning closet. A few minutes pass by and you hear all the members groan in exhaustion. You hear them coming down the stairs; your heart started racing as you could hear Jackson and Jinyoung's voice, as well as other members, come down the stage. You waited patiently as you got a text from Jaebum texting,

"Where are you?"

"Um.. I'm in the supply closet." You responded.

"Ok we are going to get dressed and our makeup done right now.. a staff member should come for you soon.." He texted back in a few minutes. 

"Ok thank you" You replied as you put your phone back into your pocket. 

25 minutes later~ 

Your hair stood up on the back of your neck as you heard a knock at the door. 

"__________?" You heard a staff member call out. 

"Yes? I'm in here." You replied. 

"Oh hi I'm here to do your makeup for Real GOT7." She smiled as she got out her makeup station. 

"Alright thank you! Do you know when I'm supposed to come out?" You questioned as she prepped your face. 

"I'm pretty sure they will come get you, but for now you can stay backstage to watch the show. They don't come back stage until their intermission." She answered. 

"Do all the members know that I'm here?" You asked again. 

"Umm.. I don't think Youngjae, Yugyeom, or Jackson know you're here because Bambam thought they would get too suspicious." She giggled as she packed some foundation on you. 

"Haha that was probably the best idea." You chuckled. 

20 minutes later~ 

The makeup staff guided you onto the back of the stage where you could see the boys but they could not see you. You looked over the crowd of fans. There were about 15,000 people eagerly waiting for the boys. Finally some upbeat music started playing as well as the arise in screams from the fans. The boys finally come out and were in position to dance and sing their song. You watched in amazement how fluid all the boys danced in unison and how the fans screamed consistently. They were performing one of their old songs "I like you" and you swayed along with the song. 

You got a slight tap on the shoulder by one of the staff members. 

"You are going to go on stage after they perform 'Confession Song' (which was 7 songs later)." They said. 

"Okay thanks." You smiled and nodded. 

You grew with anticipation from the excitement and eagerly waited as the members progressed into saying their introductions to the crowd. 

10 minutes later~

"________! Please come over here!" One of the staff members called you back into the closet because some of the members were going to come backstage to do a dress change while Mark and Jinyoung stayed on stage performing one of their songs.