Blanket Kiss

Thank you for commenting @MARKfromgot7 !! I hope you enjoy!! <3

"OKAY! LET'S GO!" Jackson screamed.

You were playing an intense board game with the whole GOT7. 

"Okay, so we have to have a punishment for the losers." Jaebum smiled. 

"Hm....." Youngjae thought. 

"How about spanked?" Bambam suggested. 

"That would be a good idea.. but, ________ is here... and she's probably gonna lose." Jinyoung smirked as he jokingly tapped your shoulder. 

"Hey. I'm not the one that's gonna be losing." You smiled. 

"Mhmm.. We'll see, but for now we'll put the punishment as washing all the blankets in the dorm." Jaebum said.

"UgGHH" The members groaned. 

"Okay fine, let's go." Jackson said starting the game. 

You all sat down on the floor and starting playing. You sat between Jinyoung and Mark. You glanced over at Mark. He was looking at you, you felt heat rush your face. Mark turned away to hide is blush. 

"Okay! My turn!" Jackson said excitedly. He cupped the dice in his hand and shook. 

The dice hit the floor and read 4 and 5. 

"9 spaces." Bambam called out. 

"Yes Bambam, I can do math." Jackson joked. 

"I go to school boi!" Bambam yelled out. 

Laughter sprung about the whole group. 

After the game~ 

"Yahh!! That was a close game." Yugyeom said as he stretched his arms. 

"Damn it." You said as you lied on your back. 

"I told you, you would lose." Jinyoung smirked. 

"Shut up, Bambam cheated!" You giggled.

"I didn't cheat! It was a fair game!" Bambam explained. 

"Wait! Mark lost too!" Jackson exclaimed as he pointed at Mark. 

Mark gave a grin and an eye smile at Jackson's accusation. 

"He thought we couldn't catch him!" Jackson said loudly. 

"Yahhh." You groaned. 

"OK! Bye guys! Have fun washing our blankets!" Youngjae smiled and waved. 

"uGH! Okay." You said as you stood up.

Mark stood up too. You both walked out of the room and went to the dorms. You both walked in an awkward silence as you entered his room. 

"Yah! Mark! It smells so bad in here. Oh my god." You said while waving your hand in front of your face. 

"Yeah... I haven't slept in this room for about a month because it's too hot." He responded as he walked over to his bed. 

"And how long have you NOT washed your blankets and sheets?" You said opening up a window.

"Hm.. probably about three months? Four?" He said as he stripped his bed. 

"uGH. You guys are disgusting." You said as you helped Mark strip the bed. 

"Wait, we didn't bring anything to carry this stuff in." You said, looking around for some sort of basket. 

"And I'm not carrying this. It smells terrible." You said, rolling the blankets up. 

"Here, I'll take it down." Mark said as he grabbed all the blankets and sheets.

"Isn't it heavy?" You asked as you watched Mark walk out the door. 

"I thought you said you didn't want to carry any?" Mark smirked. 

"Yeah.. but I didn't think you would do it this way." You responded as you held out your arms. 

"Okay, here you go." Mark said as he handed you the blanket. 

"Ugh.. this smells so bad." You whined. 

"Yes, you've told me millions of times." Mark smiled. 

You reached the end of the hall where the washing machine was. You both put the blankets and sheets in the washing machine. 

"Okay, while this is washing we should go to the other dorms." You suggested as you lead to the door. 

"Mmm." Mark nodded. 

You headed down the hall again to Junior and Yugyeom's room. 

"I'm bracing myself." You said as you held your nose. 

Mark giggled. 

"Cute.." He whispered to himself. 

"What?" You said cocking your head towards him. 

"Nothing, open the door." He smiled. 

You opened the door and took a slight sniff. 

"Eh? It doesn't smell that bad in here." You said, releasing your nose. 

"Mmm. Yugyeom usually washes his stuff every few weeks." Mark said as the went around the bed. 

"Oh. That's a relief." You said lifting up the sheets. 

You grabbed the blankets and Mark grabbed he sheets. You both headed down the hallway again to the laundry room. 

"Oh it's finished." You said grabbing the wet sheets out the wash. 

"Mmm.. Just hang them up here." Mark said grabbing one end of the blanket. 

  You hung it on a thin line and clipped it in place. 

"Okay, next one." You said.

"Wait, I can't get the clip right..." Mark said as he tried to clip the blanket in place. 

"Yah... And how long have you lived her-" You slipped. 

You shut your eyes as you embraced for impact. You slowly opened one of your eyes. You felt something warm under you. Your eyes widened as you see Mark under you. Your eyes meet. 

"Are you okay?" Mark blushed. His hands resting on your back. 

"Yeah.." You mumbled. Red rushing to your cheeks. 

You lifted your head slowly and lifted your body off of his. As you did, you felt Mark's arms tighten around you. Your face grew red. 

"Umm... Mark?" You whispered.

"Oh.. Sorry.." He said as he loosened his grip. 

"It's fine.." Your blushed, getting off of him. 

YOO! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!!! I KNOW IT WAS A BIT SHORT AND THE ENDING IS BAD LMAO! THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING THIS!! I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! <3 THE NEXT IMAGINE WILL COME OUT SOON!