Special Drabble #7

Thank you guys for your requests! <3 

Bambam + 6. "Don't flatter yourself, sweetie." 

Before we read: Just a little background info before you start. You are a kpop idol that's dating Bambam, but not under JYP. You've recently came out with a new album and choreography that is a bit difficult. 

You stood and watched as the member's performed there dance. Once the song was over they were all huffing and breathing deeply. 

"How did we do?" Jaebum breathed out as he drank his water. 

"It was good. You all did good." You responded and applauded. 

"Ah.. good. We've been doing the same song for about a billion times." Bambam huffed as he drank some water.

"Actually we only did it three times Bambam." You giggled. 

The members let out a laugh. 

"YaH! But, if you did this dance it would feel like you've been doing it a billion times." He protested and pointed his water bottle at you. 

"Mhmm. Sure Bambam." You smiled.

"Fine. If you think you're so confident do your song." He challenged. 

"Ooooo." The member's echoed. 

"Bambam why you are challenging your girlfriend to a dance off?" Jackson laughed. 

"Bambam you're supposed to be taking care of her not challenging her." Youngjae laughed and slapped his knee. 

The member's all laughed. 

"No no... I will show Bambam." You smiled and glared up at him. 

"Times 2 speed." Bambam announced. 

"Yah! That's unfair!" You called out. 

"Well your song is pretty slow..." Bambam justified. 

"Yah.. fine. I know I can beat you any day." You tease. 

"Ooooooooh!" The member's echoed. 

"YAHH. You're girlfriend is calling you out!" Jackson squealed. 

"Don't flatter yourself, sweetie." Bambam rolled his eyes. 

"Mhm. Just watch." You said as you gestured to Mark to put on the music.

 A minute later into the song~

"Woahhh. ________! Look at that Bambam." Yugyeom spoke as all the member's stared at you in amazement to see you last this long. 

"Well that's my girl." Bambam said proudly. 

"Wait... aren't you the one who told her to do this dance battle?" Jinyoung asked. 

"Oh.. Uh.. yeah.. She's not that good..." Bambam cleared his voice. His face bright with embarrassment

When the song ended~

"See...Bam...Bam... I... did.. it.." You breathed in and out. 

You collapsed on the floor. You rested your back on the mirror and lifted up your knee. The members applauded. 

"Yay _____!" The member's yelled. 

"Mmm.. Maybe we'll have a rematch soon." Bambam sat down next down to you, ruffled your hair and handed you a bottled water. 

"Mhmm.. You loser." You jokingly pushed his arm. 

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FROM READING THIS NOT SO FLUFFY DRABBLE! THE NEXT IMAGINE WILL COME OUT SOON! <3