Special Drabble #6

Thank you guys for requesting!~ 

Jackson + 5. "How the hell did you..." 

"YAH! Don't you dare!" Jackson yelled. 

"NO! I bought them!" You yelled back as you held a bag of you and Jackson's favorite snacks. 

"They're for me!"Jackson screamed as he chased you all around the apartment. 

"Noooo." You echoed through the rooms. 

You both ran into the kitchen. You were out of breath. Jackson seized the moment to snatch the bag out of your hands. 

"HAH HA!" Jackson yelled in victory. 

"Give it back!" You pleaded and tried to steal it from his grasp. 

"Nope. I have to go to work now jagi." Jackson grinned widely. 

"In the meantime... I will place MY snacks over here." He said as he jumped up to the highest shelf in the kitchen. It was at least 3 feet taller than you. 

"YAHH! Why you do that for?" You pouted. 

"Because they're mine." Jackson smirked and kissed your forehead. 

"See you later! Don't get into trouble" Jackson chuckled and left the apartment. 

You rolled your eyes and stared at the snacks. Your stomach rumbled.

30 Minutes later~

You were still pondering about if you should get your snacks back. An idea popped in your head. You dragged a chair from your dining room and put it next to the shelf, where your precious snack was. You gently placed your phone on the counted and put the chair near the thick shelf. The chair was a little wobbly since one of the legs was a little shorter than the rest. You realized that a had pushed the snacks all at the end of the shelf. You hoisted yourself up on the shelf, pushing yourself from the chair. The chair knocked over as you looked 7 feet down. You were stuck there, on the shelf. You muttered a swear to yourself. 

"Ugh." You sighed aloud. You thought to yourself how you could get down. You could jump? You thought. But what if the whole shelf falls down... You sighed again. 

A few minutes later~

"JAgiiii!!~~ I hope you didn't touch my snacks!" Jackson called out as you could hear him enter the apartment. 

"Jacksonnn!!!" You yelled. 

You saw him rush into the kitchen and looked for you. 

"I'm up here." You said in a monotone voice. 

"How the hell did you get up there?!" Jackson giggled. 

"I was trying to get something." You looked towards the snacks. 

"See. Karma." Jackson grinned. 

"Shut up. Can you please help me down without knocking everything over?" You pleaded. 

"Hmm.. only if you agree not to steal my snacks." Jackson smiled widely. 

"Ugh.. fine." You agreed. 

Jackson grabbed another chair from the dining room and placed it down near the shelf. He climbed on top. 

"Here grab my hands." Jackson spoke gently. 

You grabbed onto his hands and he quickly grabbed onto your whole body. Carrying your bridal style in his arms as he safely placed you down on the ground. 

"Thanks.." You breathed out, finding your balance. 

"This is why you don't touch MY snacks." Jackson teased and pecked your forehead. 

"Shut up." You joked. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS DRABBLE! ALSO, THANK YOU GUYS FOR GETTING THIS IMAGINE BOOK TO 4.3K READS! THE NEXT DRABBLE WILL COME OUT SOON! <3