Sing for me

Thank you for requesting @youarethetuan ! I hope you enjoy! <3

p.s. this also takes place in school 

Your passion was singing. You loved singing. But, stage fright was a problem. You usually sang by yourself in the shower or when there were no people around. The bell rang and it was lunch. You got out of your class and headed outside and sat on a bench. You liked being outside because it was nice and quiet. You pulled out your bagged lunch from your backpack and started eating. The wind blew by softly and you started to sing to yourself. You sang one of your favorite songs. 

Finished singing

You heard a pair of hands clap from behind you. You jumped up from out of you seat. 

"YAH!" You screamed. 

"Oh sorry. Did I startle you?" The boy asked. 

"Yes. I thought no one was here."  Red rushed to your cheeks. Someone heard you sing.

"Oh. I usually don't come outside, but I heard a sweet voice." He smiled. 

"Oh.. Thanks...." You tried to avoid his eyes. 

"You're really good. Are you in chorus?" He asked as a stood next to the bench. 

"Mmm." You shake your head. 

"Why not?"He asked, trying to find your eyes. 

"I-I don't really like singing in front of people.. I usually sing by myself." You said quietly, trying to hide your face. 

"Oh I see." The boy said gently.

You look at your phone. The bell is about to ring. You started to pack up your stuff. 

"What's your name?" The boy asked kindly. 

"________." You whispered. 

"Well, ____________ my name is Mark... Can I come back tomorrow to hear you sing."

"Umm..." You said. Your heart racing.

DING DING DING

"Oh that's the bell." You said rushing to get back inside. 

"Wait! _______!-" Mark yelled after you. 

The Next Day at Lunch~

You peered outside to see if Mark was there. There was no one there. You sighed in relief and went to sit at your bench. You pulled out your lunch and looked around before you started to sing again. 

In the middle of singing you peered behind you. You saw Mark sitting on the ground and closing his eyes. Your eyes widened. The soft breeze blew his dark brown hair off his face. His eyes started to open.

"What are you doing?!" You said, shifting your body to face him. 

"I was listening to you sing. It's very relaxing." He gave a small smile. 

Your cheeks heated up. 

"T-Thanks.. but, I really don't like when people hear me sing." You said trying to hide your face again. 

"May I sit here?" Mark said as he stood up and pointed a seat next to you. 

"S-Sure.." You whispered. 

"Why don't you join chorus? I think you would do really well." He said looking across the field. 

"Because... I don't feel comfortable with singing in front of people...." You said looking down. 

"But, you sang in front of me." Mark smiled. 

"Yeah... But, that was because I didn't know you were there." You said with a nervous laugh. 

"Hmm.. that's true." He nodded. 

"Well how about if you record yourself and you hand me the recording?" Mark suggested looking into your eyes. 

"What?! No... That's weird..." You giggled. 

"Then how about you sing for me?" He chuckled. 

"Yah... why do you want to hear my voice so much?" You questioned. 

"Hm.. I don't exactly know why but whenever I hear your voice it calms me." He whispered. 

"Oh..." You blushed again. 

Mark looked at his phone. 

"Oh the bell's gonna ring." Mark said putting on his backpack. 

"Oh." You responded as you packed up your stuff. 

"So.. Can I see you tomorrow?" He asked as he stood up. 

"Mmm." You nodded. 

"Okay. See you then." Mark smiled and waved off.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS IMAGINE!  I KNOW IT WAS KIND OF SHORT I JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END IT AND ALSO I'M SICK!! THANK YOU FOR THE 540 READS!! I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS!! SO COMMENT BELOW!! <3 THE NEXT IMAGINE WILL COME OUT SOON!