Special Drabble #2

Thank you for the people who requested! <3 

Mark + 20. My choice  

Hand in hand with your boyfriend Mark. You were both walking back from a trip to Daegu. You were now currently going back to Seoul by train. You both step onto the overcrowded train. Mark led you close to him. Mark grabbed the metal bar with the unoccupied hand. 

"Come." He said to you. 

You moved closer to him. Squished up right next to him. People were pushing you more and more up onto him. Red crept up along you face. Suddenly, the train was in motion. You leaned against his chest. He wrapped his arm around you so you wouldn't fall. 

A few minutes passed till the train was at another halt. The majority of people exited the train. There were now multiple seats open. 

"Here." Mark said gesturing to two empty seats. 

"Thanks." You breathed out and sat next to him. 

Mark pulled out his phone and some earbuds. He opened his playlist and plugged his earbuds in. You put his hand with one of the bud in front of you, indicating if you wanted to listen with him. You silently agreed and put the earbud in your ear. Mark started to play one of his favorite songs. 

You both sat silently next to each other. Mark slowly leaned against your shoulder. You glanced to see that he was completely asleep. 

"Aigoo.." You said to yourself.

You could see that Mark's earbud had fallen out in the process of laying on your shoulder. You picked it up and shut off the music. You took out your earbud and wrapped it around his phone. You put his phone safely in your bag, trying not to move as much to wake Mark up. You could faintly smell the food lingering on his shirt from earlier in the day in Daegu. You smiled to yourself and leaned your head on top of his. You lazily held on top of his hand. His fingers instinctively gently wrapped around yours. It was going to be a long ride till Seoul. 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS DRABBLE! I KNOW IT WASN'T THAT MUCH FLUFF!! ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THE MARK TUAN CONTINUATION AT 3K!!!! THE NEXT DRABBLE WILL COME OUT SOON! <3