Chapter twelve

"I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever come back" Theo's smug voice rang out "oh I'm not that easy to get rid of" I forced with a fake smile "so I've gathered" he shot moving closer.
"How's Damon holding up? Losing his brother and his immortality in one week - must be pretty tough" "what are you getting at Theo?" I asked impatient.
"What if - I told you there was a way I could bring him back. Give you your best friend back."

"You say it like he's dead

"You say it like he's dead. He's not dead - you however are soon to be" I snapped "the way you knew him is. I can turn him back" Theo explained.
'He wouldn't want turning back' "what makes you think you can turn him back? He has the cure in his veins" I asked.
"Surely you've figured it out by now Mary - I mean Stiles has" "that's not what I asked you, is it?"
"The point is not how I can do it, it's that I can do it. Come on Mary you can't tell me that you don't want him back, in all his glory" Theo spoke slowly.
"What's the price?" "Not everything has a price" he replied defensively "but I'm sure this does. So what is it?"
"You help me - ditch Scott and help me" Theo smiled though his eyes showing something more evil.
"He wants a family - I'm not evil, we'll let him have children and then - and only then we'll change him back. Deal?" I asked.
"That's a deal. If your willing to betray Scott - Stiles? Are you willing to do that?" Theo asked with a small smirk.
"If that's what I need to do to get my best friend back - then yes. Yes we have a deal."
"Perfect." He smiled reaching out for my hand.