Chapter seven

"So you can't see your family ever again?" Damon asked confused "I don't know what's going to happen to us. I fear Klaus will fly off the handle, Elijah can't even remember us anymore. And I can't even last a day without getting drunk out of my God damn mind" I huffed before taking another drink "hey it's okay. You've been with each other for, God knows how long. You'll get through this. And for what it's worth, I'm glad you stopped by, I missed you" Damon smiled "I missed you too D. So much" I muttered "I'm glad you guys have made up, but we're in the middle of something" Stefan huffed from behind us "and the moment is ruined" I huffed "we need to put a Bell on you" I laughed "it can wait Steff" Damon huffed out "no it can't! Why do you always put everything on hold when she has a little mood swing?" Stefan snapped "my mood swings often end up with people dead, and the only person I'm feeling the urge to kill right now is you" I seethed "I'll see you at home Steff" Damon replied coldly as he sped out of the grill "he's right you know" Damon huffed "I do always put things on hold for you" "I know. And I appreciate it, if you need to get back you can" I smiled "the truth is, I can't help it, you've always been there for me when I needed you, even when you weren't, the thought of you keeps me calm" he spoke sadly "D- what's this about?" I asked confused as he shook his head "nothing. I should really be getting back now. Things do do, people to kill" he smirked whilst getting up from his bar stool "I'll call you yeah?" I asked sadly causing him to smile sadly "yeah. I'll see you around" he spoke before walking out of the bar leaving me alone with my thoughts that I tired so hard to block out.