Chapter four

"You know I would have dropped everything if you'd have just asked" I spoke out before taking another drink as Klaus rolled his eyes "exactly. And that is why I didn't. How are you and Stiles?" Klaus smirked "we're good. I still haven't figured out why his eyes are yellow though" I explained as Klaus went silent "fireflies" "what are you on about?" I asked with a laugh covering my confusion "well, he took power over the Oni right? They were controlled by the fireflies. Maybe some part of the nogistune is still in him" Klaus explained in a baby voice "and that would explain why he was so strong" "was?" "Well still is, but stronger than the average newly turned vampire." I elaborated "I sometimes wonder how you'll ever get on without me" Klaus laughed out as we ordered another round.

Kol's POV:
"When are they even coming back?! They went out for a bloody drink" I  huffed out "relax brother, you know how they are" Elijah spoke out calmly before looking at my packed bag "it's not what you think, yes I'm going back but it's just to say goodbye before Mary gets the chance to go somewhere different" I explained quickly as Elijah and Freya visibly relaxed "who are you and what have you done to Kol?" Freya smirked "nothing.  It's just I've lived a life away from you guys longer and she's got more to lose than me" "but I recall you saying she hasn't been accepted into the pack" Elijah spoke confused "yeah but they're close, and I don't have a relationship with anyone there - anymore anyway. She does" I spoke sadly "well that's very nice of you. I'm sure she'd appreciate it" Freya smiled "yeah. I'm going to get going. Tell Klaus my plan before he has a bitch fit yeah?" I laughed before I walked out of the compound.