Chapter five

"What do you mean you're leaving?" Scott huffed out "I mean I'm leaving" I replied with a shrug "that's all we get? Not even an explanation?" Derek spoke out annoyed "there isn't time for an explanation. I just thought you'd have taken it better me telling you rather than Mary" I spoke out "is Mary coming back?" Stiles asked "she doesn't know it yet but yes. And that's why I can't stay" "well you stay and Mary can leave" Scott bargained causing me to huff "Okay, I get that she turned Stiles but what the hell is your problem with her?" I asked annoyed "yeah. She killed my best friend. And why are you even defending her? You said it yourself she's a bitch" Scott seethed "hey, she didn't even kill me so why are you blaming her?!" Stiles defended "she promised you wouldn't get hurt. You got killed" Scott fired back "yeah and it didn't hurt. So she did her job" Stiles snapped "the point is - she's not a bad person Scott, she's a good person to have on your side. It's been good having a pack, maybe I'll see you around" I huffed forcing a smile before walking out of Scott's house for the last time.

Mary's POV:

"We should be getting back" I huffed out "I'm going to miss you sister" Klaus muttered "I hope your life sucks without me" I laughed which caused him to smile "you never were good with emotions" he shock his head in disapproval "well growing up how I grew up, you learn to hide it very well" I spoke with no emotion "that was a long time ago, sister, you have us now. We're your family - always and forever" Klaus smiled "let's go get this over with, before we're too drunk to" He added getting up from his bar stool.
"For what it's worth, I'll miss you more" I smiled back following him out of the bar and making our way back to the compound for the last time.
"Sister, it's good to see you" Rebekah smiled pulling me in for a hug "it's about time you two showed up" Freya spoke sadly walking into the circle with a book followed by Hayley carrying Hope.
"By the way, I spoke to the pack and told them I'm leaving. You have no excuse to not go back" Kol spoke quickly "you really didn't have to do that - but thank you. Brother" I smiled warmly.
"Let's begin. As soon as the spell is over you need to get as far away from each other as humanly possible. Any kind of contact will ruin everything" Freya spoke in a serious tone hiding her sadness "I love all of you. Always and forever" "always and forever" each one of us repeated before Freya started the spell.