"No one else is here, everyone went home over an hour ago." I snatched my hand away and went back to rapidly typing.

"Brylee stop!" he yelled and literally had to pull me away from the computer                                                     

"Don't touch me." I pulled away

"What's going on?" Chase came in and looked between us, looking for any signs that I wasn't okay

"I'm fine." I snapped at him too

"No you're not. When was the last time you ate actual food?" he asked

"Chase and I had dinner a couple days ago." I glared at him and Chase's face grew in concern.

"Baby you haven't been home for dinner in almost two weeks."

"I'm fine." I was growing more annoyed.

"Don't take that tone with us, we're worried about you." Riley stressed worry and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath because I was trying to stay calm and failing.

"I am fine." I said slowly

"No you aren't, you're working yourself too hard."

"Yeah well I haven't had a choice." I glared at him and his concerned face went back to guilt and I felt bad about that, I didn't want him to feel bad I just wanted him to do his fucking job, I wanted them both to do their jobs right the first time.

Ever since we were little I was the one who always did damage control when they fucked up; from not doing homework, crazy ex-girlfriends, Monica getting pregnant, and covering when they snuck out.

When they did something stupid I had to be the one to calm people down and try to get them out of it.

"I'm sorry." He said again and I ran my hands down my face

"Just don't."

"Don't come into work tomorrow." Riley told me and I rolled my eyes

"Right." I said sarcastically

"I'm serious." He crossed his arms and I mimicked him

"Really?" I asked

"Brylee." He was getting pissed off

"Riley." I said back and I knew I was being a bitch right now but I really didn't care.

"I'm trying to look out for you." he said exasperated

"And I'm telling you that I'm fine."

"But you aren't Bry, and it's my job to tell you that. It's my job to tell you the truth even if it pisses you off. I'm trying to take care of my baby sister."

"I'm older."

"That doesn't matter, you will always be the biggest part of my life because you're my twin and I need you to take better care of yourself. I need you to sleep, I need you to eat and I need you to be healthy."

"I'll eat tomorrow and I'll go home and sleep."

"Baby you've lost a lot of weight, Riley's right." Chase said gently and put a hand on my arm but I pulled away.

"So now you both are ganging up on me?" I was getting a little light headed with the stress

"No, we're concerned about you and you aren't seeing it." Riley's voice sounded far away and I blinked a few times when there was two of them.

"Brylee?" someone asked

"What?" I mumbled

"Are you okay?" the voice asked

Dominating Love ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara