Chapter 10

Just like Maggie and Alex's wedding day, Kara and Mon-El's wedding was coming right up and they were really excited. Unfortunately Kara, Mon-El and Clark were training too hard so they were without their powers, but they didn't care. What would possibly go wrong? They continued to plan and reserve everything without no issues. Kara's Bridesmaids included: Alex, Maggie, Lucy, Lois, Lyra,And one of the interns At CatCo who was only seventeen, Rachel. They were all in her room helping her get ready and calming her nerves when Eliza came in. "Oh my baby is so beautiful" She said with tears streaming. Alex gave Kara a look the second their mom told her that. "Don't you dare cry on me sis! I spend a good two hours doing your makeup!" She said. Maggie Chucked at her wife and turned her head towards Kara as well. "Little Danvers ,we're all proud of you." She stated and Kara smiling. "Thank you. All of you." "Mon-El is going to be speechless the second he sees you!" Lucy exclaimed. "Same thing when James sees you." Kara told her while smirking. She wasn't wrong though. The two talked everything out and were back together. The girls laughed as Lucy blushed. "You guys stop it!" She scolded. "Anyway, I just wanted to come in and say that it's time" Eliza said wiping her tears. Kara took a breath and nodded. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go tell the groom the same" She said then left. When she opened the door everyone greeted her. That including: The groom obviously, Winn, James, Clark, and a bartender friend whose name was Cooper. After telling them that it was time she left to go get the actual bride. Her daughter that she was proud of.

~~~~~~

Mon-El was standing at the end of the aisle trying to keep his breathing under control while wondering when his patience would run out. He then smiled when he heard the song Kara had chosen which was "We are Man and Wife" by Michelle Featherstone. He smiled as he remembered when Kara was debating with herself on which song to pick since he didn't mind. After Lena walked down the aisle and mouthed 'hurt her and I'll literally come after you' smiling innocently after, and the couples walking down, each pair with their arms locked, Mon-El's eyes widened because of the beauty that was In front of him. The crowd stood up as Kara walked down with her arm linked with Eliza's,holding a bouquet of Red roses. Perfect for her theme which was 'Perfect in Red'. She decided on a thin strap ball gown with rhinestones. Similar to Alex's,but with more layers. She also had her glasses off, so the crowd was close family and friends. Like really close. Mon-El looked at her like a love sick puppy and almost started crying when he saw her. Kara, on the other hand, already had  tears in her eyes the second she saw him. Everyone either smiled, cried, took pictures, or all the above. She finally got to the end of the aisle and kissed Eliza's Cheek before she went to go sit down. Mon-El took her hand and lead her up the small steps that lead to the gazebo. The officiant smiled brightly and spoke up. "Please be seated." After everyone did, he continued. "Family and friends, we are here today to celebrate the holy matrimony between Kara Danvers and Mon-El. If anyone objects to these two, please speak now or forever hold your peace" he spoke loudly looking around. It was dead silent so the officiant continued with a crying Kara and a Almost to tears Mon-El.

~~~~

"Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in that love, who honor each other as individuals and who choose to to spend the rest of their lives together. This ceremony will not create a relationship that doesn't already exist between you. It's a symbol of how far you have come since you've met. It's also a symbol of the promises you will make to each other to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners. No matter what challenges you face, you now face them together, and no matter how much you succeed, you succeed together. The love between you, finally joins as one. The bride and groom have a few words to share, so Mon-El?" He finished then asked. Mon-El took a slight nod and took a breath. "Kara, you have been, my everything ever since I landed on Earth. You were the light that shown through my darkness.Yes, that is so very cheesy, but it is so very true. You changed me into the man, I have always wanted to be. And I want to be the person you wake up to every morning, and eat potstickers and hash browns with.Out of all the beings in the universe, you chose me, and I will never let you down. And, even when you aren't wearing your cape, or the "s" on your chest, you will always be my Supergirl. Every time I see your eyes, I see comets. And they are absolutely beautiful" He finished while Kara used her thumb to wipe her tears. "Kara?" She too then took a breath.