"Sure." She smiled and went inside.

"Woah she's the same feisty girl who punched the guy that day, right?" Reza asked and Arhaan nodded.

"Anabeeee your boss is so hawttt!" Sanaya drooled over and Ruhina nodded her head in agreement.

Anabiya made a face.

"Whatever!" She rolled her eyes.
Though she knew they were right. Anabiya glanced back and looked at the boy who was laughing with his friend.

The blue blazer looked perfect on him and his hair were perfect as always.

Arhaan looked at Anabiya and Anabiya quickly looked ahead, embarrased.

"Hope I wasn't looking like a creep!" Anabiya silently prayed as she walked towards the main stage area.

"Hi." Anabiya greeted as she tapped on Nabeeha's shoulder, who was busy in discussing something with her friends.

Nabeeha faced Anabiya and almost squealed.

"Anabiyaaaa!" Nabeeha squealed and hugged Anabiya while Anabiya hugged her back.

"Congratulations, Bee! I'm so happy for you. Oh my Allah! You're getting officially engaged!" Anabiya grinned and jumped a little and Nabeeha nodded like a child.

"Thankyou! And yes. But you're late. I was actually expecting you while I was getting ready." Nabeeha frowned and Anabiya gave her a small smile.

"Give me your phone number." Nabeeha said and the girls exchanged the phone numbers.

After Anabiya introduced Sanaya and Ruhina, and Nabeeha introduced Anabiya to her friends and cousins, Sanaya, Ruhina and Anabiya soon became the part of the gang.

"They said No again. Like for the 100th time and I'm not going again!" A fifteen year old girl panted as she ran towards Nabeeha and the girls.

"Ugh brothers are useless!" Afia, Humaid's fiance stated and the girls laughed.

"I agree with you, Bhabhi." Nabeeha said and Anabiya looked at them, confused.

"What happened?" She asked all curious.

"We want chicken nuggets and French fries but obviously cannot openly bring here because of our elders and well the party is going on. So we asked the boys for help to sneak the food inside. But they're not co-operating." Nabeeha explained and Anabiya nodded.

"Arhaan bhai said who leaves Moughlai food for fries." The fifteen year old cousin, who's name was Tahrim, spoke and some girls chuckled.

"Well, we can't help our cravings!" Anabiya said defensively and Afia hi-fived her.

"We can sneak in the food. Just need some kids." Sanaya suggested and everyone looked at her.

"Yeah, we can sneak in. Just hide the packets in our dupattas or something." Sanaya shrugged and Anabiya smiled.

"But look over there." Zoya, Nabeeha's bestfriend gestured down the stage, where people were again and again looking at the girls.

"The aunties and our mothers will notice that something is wrong." She explained and everyone's face again dropped.

"Don't worry! I mean I'm new here. We are new over here. I don't think so they'll notice or something." Sanaya pitched in and Afia shook her head in negative.

"You're wearing a dress. You can't hide it." She frowned.

"Yeah, we need someone who's wearing a flowy and full dress and who is new ov-" Nabeeha stopped and then slowly looked at Anabiya, who had a confused look On her face.