Chapter 33: It's Okay

[Hwang Hyunjin's POV]

"- You don't know about how precious Hyunjin in my life! You don't know how precious this guy is to me! So you can go back to your home which will never be found by anyone!" I hear Haneul's voice shouting to Drake outside the building.

I quickly run to her and hug her as she was about to punch him. The moment I see her face, I promise to myself that I will protect this girl in front of me. I never thought I was so precious to her.

~ Time Passes By ~

The security guards came and tells Drake not to come again and if he does, they will take action on him.

"Hey, I don't quite get it what happened before but I need to go. I think it's better for you to take Haneul home and don't let her sleep here tonight," Chanho says to me and I nod. I look at Haneul who is sitting on the bench near glass door.

I walk up to her and sit next to her. "I'm.. I'm sorry for not be able to protect you just now.. I know I haven't done enough for you-," I haven't finish my sentence yet she hugs me tightly.

"It's not your fault.. neither anybody's fault.. It's my fault, I should have never come here.." I hug her even tighter.

"No, don't say that. If you dissappear now, I don't know anymore what should I do with my life." I say, caressing her back with my hand.

"You should be going home now. Not here, not tonight. I'll get you home," I stand up and stop a taxi. Slowly, I hug her while entering the taxi.

On the way to her home, she puts his head on my shoulder and hugs me tight. "Am I such a wh*re to you...?" She asks me in a very low voice.

"No you are not. You're the kindest girl and the most perfect girl I've ever met," I put my head on top of hers.

After a while, we arrive in front of the building she used to lived. Well, it's where I've been living too. I help her get out and we both head upstairs to her house.

"Don't you wanna change your clothes?" I ask as she sits on her bed. She shakes his head.

"Well, I think my responsiblity for getting you home safe is done. I'll get go-,"

"Can't you not go for tonight? I mean, I don't want you to go now," She suddenly says as I was about to head downstairs.

"Oh, sure. I'll company you till morning," I smile and sit beside her.

"Where should I sleep tonight? Oh you can give me a comforter and I'll sleep on the sofa," I say, looking at her.

"No, your back could get sore. It's okay, you can sleep here, with me. It's not like we're gonna do anything fool... right?" She finally laughs.

"Oh, okay then," I laugh, taking off my jacket and get ready to sleep. She lays in her bed comfortably and I lay beside her.

"You should sleep now," I say, turning my head to the side to meet her eyes.

"Well, you should too. I'm sorry about just now, you shouldn't have seen me like that," She says, turning her whole body towards me.

"No, no. It's okay. No secrets between us? You should act like what you should, not act like you're a different person. Behind or in front of me even anybody," I say, comforting her.

"I'm happy that you got over your emotion just now," I laugh.

"It's all thanks to you.." She says and looks at me.

"Btw... I heard and understand what you said about me.. in front of Dra- *cough* him," I say while looking at our hands which are just an inch from each other.