Chapter 31: Wrong Timing

[Hwang Hyunjin's POV]

As the morning rises, I can hear the catters of my member who have a schedule this morning. "Jisung-ah! When are you leaving?" I yawn as I come out from my room.

"Now hyung," He waves at me and I wave back. I look into Woojin Hyung room but he is not there. Then I hear flowing water sound from his bathroom. I then go to the kitchen to boil some water. After that, I check out my phone before taking a bath. There's a message from Haneul.

❤️: Morning, Hyunjin :-)

Me: Hey, good morning Haneul :D Are you feeling better today?

❤️: Oh yes, much better. Thanks to you for accompanied me during the funeral.

Me: That's nothing. Besides, there's nothing more I could do as your boyfriend.

❤️: Well, thanks again. Are free now?

Me: Hahaha welcome. Sure, whats up?

❤️: Can you accompany me to the grave today? Again. I thought I'll be busy after this so I would like to visit her today as this is my last free day.

Me: Oh, of course. I'll call a taxi and we can go together.

After I sent that, I quickly run to get my towel and take a bath. I make sure to wash my hair and face thoroughly. After that, I change into a blue and white shirt with black jeans. I also put on my red sneakers and heads outside, after telling Changbin hyung that I'm going to meet Haneul.

 I also put on my red sneakers and heads outside, after telling Changbin hyung that I'm going to meet Haneul

I head downstairs and go to the café downstairs. I scroll down my phone to watch some video on Youtube. I get bored so I buy a Chocolate Frappucino for Haneul and Americano for myself. After a while sitting in the café, I see Haneul walking out from the lift. I quickly get up, bringing the drink to her. She is wearing a greenish brown shirt and a navy blue jeans. She also wears a pair of adidas sneakers.

I hand her the drink I bought and she gladly accepts it

I hand her the drink I bought and she gladly accepts it. "Thank you for able to company me today," She smiles at me as she says that to me, but her voice is sore and nearly gone. She laughs as she says that as she clearly can hear that her voice is nearly gone.