Chapter 16: So Cute

I wake up at 6 in the morning and go for a jog again. Suprisingly when I am jogging by the side of the road, I saw Hyunjin running and sweating like crazy. I stop and remove one of my earphone and pause my song. "Hyunjin!!" He still run like crazy. I keep my pace with him and now I'm breathing heavily. "Yaa! Hwang Hyunjin!!" He stops and looks around. Then he sees me. He quickly take a deep breath and smiles to me. Yass that famous eye smile!

He runs again and crosses the road. He runs to me hurriedly. He was wearing a blue sweater and a mid-length bottom. "Is this your first time jogging in the morning?" He asks me while laughing.

"No silly. It is my first time seeing you." I laugh too.

"Can we jog together from now on?" He asks while fixing his hair and run slower. I stop before him.

"Of course. I won't get bored looking at your face everyday you know." I state while looking at the bright sun. "I like it" I whisper to myself.

"You like what?" Hyunjin asks. I know my face is red but I just brush it off and run away from him covering my face with my hoodie.

After playing chase here and there, we decide to sit at a nearby bench. I re-tie my hair and leave some strands of my curly hair as my side bang. He then sits closer to me and asks me to face him.

I finish tying my hair and then he suddenly puts my strands of hair behind my ear. I freeze in place and look straight into his eyes. "I can't see your face clearly." Hyunjin says while looking into my eyes too. Ahh my heart.

After a few seconds of looking at each other, he stands up and offer to take my hand. "Let's go". I look at his hand innocently and hit it. I then run to our house and I arrive first. We are really tired but happy.

We bid our byes and I step in to take a quick shower and wash my hair. Today, I decided to leave my hair down as I'm lazy to dry it with a hairdryer. I wear my well-ironed school uniform and pat dry my hair. It is now 7:30 in the morning and I haven't eat breakfast yet. I brush my slightly wet hair with a big comb and tugged it at a side.

I step out of my house and suprisingly Hyunjin didn't wait for me

I step out of my house and suprisingly Hyunjin didn't wait for me. Maybe he haven't get ready yet. I lean against the wall next to his door. I play with my phone for a while and then I see Hyunjin coming from downstairs.

"Hey, where did you go?" I ask. He is breathing heavily maybe because he just ran back here.

"I h-have a br-breakfast for you" He breathes heavily and then hands me a brown-colored recycle bag. I open it and smell an amazing smell of Cheese Croissant with Honey. I look excitedly to him but he just smiles.

After a while, he looks at me and froze in place. "Why? Is there something on my face?" I touch my face and fix my hair. He looks like he is daydreaming.

He then stops my panic hand and say, "You look beautiful" and then continues to look at my face.

"Umm, let's g-go now" I quickly turn around to hide my embarassed face. I walk down the stairs and look up again at him and he just smiles.