Chapter 8: First Day At School

[Song Haneul's POV]

I asked Chanho to stay over the night as we both are so tired from our first meeting together and I'm scared to sleep alone in a new place. He agrees because he doesn't have any morning schedule tomorrow.

~ The Next Morning ~ ( 5 a.m. )

I wake up in a fluffy bed. "Aahh where am I ?" I yawn on my bed. I set the blanket aside and head downstairs. I was going to scream when I see a man sleeping on the couch. But then I realise.. oh, that's my brother. And that makes me smile like an idiot. He is sleeping with only his coat covering his 6 feet body. I ran upstairs and pick up my blanket. I get back to him and cover her body with the fluffy blanket and he is not shivering anymore.

As I cover him, "I am really thankful to have you in my life. I'm sorry if I am not what you expected," Then he snuggles in the blanket to find much warmth in it.

I made green tea in a teapot with the boiling water. Chanho starts to feel comfortable as he smells the aromatic smell of the tea. I also fry some eggs and bacon whilst waiting for the bread to become a toast. I put them in the plate. I doesn't plan to wake him up.

After setting the breakfast on the coffee table, I went upstairs to pick up something nice to wear to school as I don't have school uniform yet but hey, who rumages through my drawer? "Haahhhh it is School of Performing Art's uniform !!" I put my hand on my mouth. I hope my scream didn't suprise him.

I quickly head downstairs and take a shower for 10 minutes

I quickly head downstairs and take a shower for 10 minutes. I put on my school uniform and it fits me perfectly. I'm so excited to see what's coming. Hehe.

I eat my breakfast while listening to RAINZ-Juliette with my earphones. I pack my notebooks in my backpack and wear socks. I write down some note in a sticky note saying that I'm off to school and there's breakfast for him in the microwave. I then wear my Adidas sneakers and fix my hair in front of the steel door. It is 7:45 a.m. now and I hear some noises that someone is going to the same school as me. Ohh so exciting.

I head downstairs and walk slowly to the nearest bus station. While I was waiting, Donghan and 9 members guy come and sit next to me at the bus stop. I look at the watch and tap my legs showing signs of impatient.

"The bus will only arrive at 8:25 a.m. sharp. Like this, 3, 2, 1 and there. The bus is here. Don't come here too early or you can be dusturbed by dogs.. or even wolf," A boy with light browned hair warns me. What a good advise.

I was going to say thanks but then, "Are you going to get in or not? We all are running late," I quickly hops in the bus. Unfortunately, there is no place in the bus as students from Hanlim Multi Art School students are here too. It's too cramped here. I untighten my bow to get some air.

The boy from before is standing behind me holding the bus bar. Then it suddenly stops in front of the red light. I nearly fall but thank god the boy holds me tight. "Open you leg wide to get some balance. We don't want that pretty face of yours kiss the floor," he winks at me.

Personally I think he's handsome. I cough a little and stable myself. After a while we arrived at Hanlim Multi Art School. And then to our school. As soon as I get off the bus, I hesitate to enter the school. I stare at the gate and watch the students going in the school.

I took the first step and, "Oh, are you the new student? I haven't seen you anywhere before,"
I stay silent and flash her a smile. "Oh, your smile~ many guys will flirt with you soon, I promise. By the way, my name is Kang Euri. I am in grade 9 and if we're lucky, you will be my classmate," she smiles happily showing his metal braces. I am happy to gain friend at my first step.

"Oh, how do you know I'm in grade 9 too? And my name is Song Haneul, please take care of me," I smile again at her and I can see that she gets excited everytime I have my smile on.

Euri said that she will company me to the office to pick up my textbooks and my class schedule. I greet the clerk in charge and ask her for my things. She already got my things ready so she quickly hands it to me. I have 12 textbook which is Korean, Math, Music, Composing, English, Science, Art, PE, Social, Literature, History and Moral.

Euri said she wants to see my schedule so I hand them to her. She gets really excited when we had the same class together. She only didn't take Composing and Social class, so she said I need to find a friend who joins those classes. I don't really mind if I have friends or not.

I remember Miss Haul said when I was little, "You go to school not to find friends but to study for your future," I remember she comforted me when I fought with my primary school's friend, Ben. He said that I don't need a friend and nobody wants to be my friend. Tsk, what a jerk.

I got into class 4B. While I was walking with Euri, we bumped into Shinjae Seonsaengnim and he said he will walk me into class as I am a new student and he is my class teacher. He asks me to follow him to the teacher's room because he wants to know about my name and some introduction.

Euri proceeds with walking alone to class. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Song Haneul, I'm in grade 9 and I used to live in New York, but now I live in Seodaemun-gu, South Korea," I smile at my last words.

Shinjae Saem then smiles at me happily and the bell rings, signing that the class will start soon. "Oh, let's go to your class. I will introduce you to my students but you need to wait outside the classroom for a second." I nod and then we walk together to our classroom. I wait outside like what he asked me to do. He then said something to his students and calls me in. Breath and relax Haneul. I bow to them and put my sweetest smile.

The boys look shocked and the girls make an 'unbelievable' face. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Song Haneul, I'm 15 and from New York. Now I live at Seodaemun-gu and I have an older brother,". I can see some eyes that are winking at me and some are whispering to each other. I take a deep breath and walk to an empty seat next to the window as Shinjae Saem asked me to sit there.

"That's all you're dismiss-" I thought my next seat is empty and there are not many student in my class, but then a group of boys walk by the hallway and they seperate their ways. 5 of them get in my class and cut Saem's line but he doesn't get mad. Instead, he smiles at them. They all take their seats and one of them sits next to me.

No, not you. I bump my forehead to my palm.
________________________________________
Please leave a comment if you like it or not and don't forget to vote ;)

Please promote this book if possible ❤️