Yerin wearing:

"Let's go! We're going to be late

"Let's go! We're going to be late." Yerin said.

"Can I not come? I don't feel to go anywhere right now." Eunbi said.

"Me too. I want to rest." Yuna said.

"Aish! This two. You know girls, you are really a kill joy. Come on, we should have fun first because on monday, we'll be stress in our school paper works." Yerin told them.

"Please, please, please! Just this once, please!" Yerin clasp her hands together pleading at the two girls.

Eunbi sighed.

"I think I already heard that words for almost 6 years." Yuna said. She put her stilettos on and stand up. "Kaja! Just. this. once." she emphasized her words.

Yerin smiled widely.

Yuna, followed by Eunbi went outside of their apartment, then followed by Yerin who's the one who lock the door of their appartment. Their unit is located at 4th floor of the building, Yuna likes the quiet and peaceful place so she choose 4th floor.

The three rode on Yerin's car since she was the most riches in their group, followed by Eunbi and Yuna who were both in an average status. But Eunbi is the 2nd and Yuna is the 3rd one when you elaborate their family status.

°

"Whoaaa~ party, party!!!"

Loud music and the screams of wild people were the one who welcomed the three.

"Gosh! Unnie, I thought it was a formal party, why are we here in a club?" Eunbi asked.

"It was a party. A FORMAL PARTY!" Yerin winked.

"What? You called this a formal party?" Yuna shouted.

"It is." Yerin pulled her two friends on the second floor of the club.

Since today is saturday, it is really crowded and many people went to club just to relax especially the college students who were in their legal age. In the club, you can't just entered inside, atleast you were already 18 above to entered.

"Just sit here, I will get you some drinks." Yerin shouted since it was really loud in there.

The two only nodded. They watched the people who's already drunk and wildly dancing.

"I really hate this place." Yuna said.

"She told us that it was a birthday party. So, why in the club?" Eunbi asked.

"Hey girls, want to dance?" a random guy wiggle his body following the beat of the music.

Yuna and Eunbi just rolled their eyes.