I go back in the room and I close the door. I make sure I lock it.

I pull out my phone again and I call Denise.

"It's Nisey from the Westside, what's poppin." She says into the phone and I chuckle at her.

"Nun, what you doin today?" I ask her.

"I wanna go to Hollywood Connection, but my mama trippin. Talkin bout 'You betta find a fucking ride'." She says and I'm a hundred percent sure she rolled her eyes.

Hollywood Connection is a rollerskating rink, plus they got laser tag and mini golf.

"I can ask my daddy or Christian to drop us off," I say.

"Ooo, I know why you wanna go." She says.

"Why I wanna go?" I ask.

"Cause you know every weekend Brandon be at Hollywood." She says.

I blush right when I hear his name.

"That is not why I wanna go," I say lying.

"You lying yo voice just went up. But it's ok sis, go getcho boo thang."

"He is not my boo thang," I say.

"Not yet. But go ask yo folks if they can drop us off." She says then she hangs up.

I get off of the bed and I walk out of the room. I walk into the living room and I see my brother sitting on the couch watching Fresh Prince of Bel-air.

"Brother..." I say when I sit next to him.

"Whatcho spoiled ass want?" He asks looking at me.

"You wanna take me and Denise to Hollywood?" I ask.

"No." He says bluntly.

"Please!"

"No."

"Please!" I say with a pout.

"Ugh, fine. You got an hour to get ready. If not, yo ass ain't going nowhere." He says.

"Yay! Thanks, brother." I say then I give him a hug.

"Yea whatever." He says when I get off the couch.

I walk into my room and I text Denise telling her to go get ready. I go to my suitcase and I contemplate what I'm going to wear.

After almost 20 minutes of searching, I finally decided what I was going to wear. I picked out a black crop top and some booty shorts. I looked in the mirror and turned around.

Damn, I look good.

I put in some hoops and I applied some lip gloss. I grabbed a flannel shirt and tied it around my waist.

I left out of the room and entered the living room.

"Hell nawl! Take yo ass back in that room and change! Right fucking now!" My brother yells hoping off the couch.

"Man, ain't nun wrong with my outfit," I say.

"Imma tell pops-" He starts to say and I run back to my room to change.

I then put on a white tank top, some yellow skinny jeans, and my white huaraches. I put on my light blue jean jacket, one of my gold chains, and a gold watch.

I re-enter the living room

I re-enter the living room. "That's better. Ion know what the fuck you were thinkin wit that last outfit. I should beat yo ass for trying that shit." He says and he grabs the car keys.

"Oh shut it up. You mad cause I slay." I say flipping my hair.

"Don't flip that ponytail so hard. It's gon fly off next time." He says.

"Don't even try me like that. This is all mine." I say rolling my eyes.

I swear he gets on my nerves.

**

"Yall betta be ready at nine o'clock on the dot. If not I'm coming in there and embarrassing yall asses. Try me." Christian says when we get out of the car.

"Whatever, see ya lata," I say when I close the door.

"And you betta not be talkin to no lil boys!" He yells when he pulls off.

I wait until he's out of sight before I pull out my small mirror.

I put on some lipgloss, pull my hoops out of my purse and Denise hands me some mascara.

"Ooo, Samia did not come to play with these hoes," Denise says hyping me up as I walk. Then I turn around and do a full spin.

"Yaas bitch! Pose!" She says and I quickly turn and put one hand on hip.

"But Denise is serving looks!" I yell and she smiles brightly.

"She came to snatch edges, tracks, and hairlines!" I yell and she laughs.

"We are so ghetto." She says then we walk into the building. We go straight to the little vendor and paid for a wristband and tickets for our skates.

We go get our skates and we strap them on.

"How do I look?" I ask Denise.

"Girl you look fine." She says and I look around the rink.

She nudges me, "You looking for Brandon ain't it." She says smiling.

"No, I am not looking for him," I say but I feel the heat rising in my cheeks.

"Omg! You like him!" She yells.

"No, I don't!" I yell back.

"Yes, you do! Admit it!" She says.

"Ight, ight. I like him." I say.

"Aww, ya'll would be so cute. Gon have some light bright children-" She started to say but we felt someone's presence in front of us.

It was Brandon.

He was smiling down at us and I already know my face is almost as red as a strawberry.

He's just so fine!

I've known him since I was three and my connection with him is so strong.

"Always be my baby" By Mariah Carey was now playing.

"Alright, alright. This is for all the couples and crushes. Get out here on the floor!" The Dj yells.

"Samia you wanna come skate wit me?" Brandon asks me.

I smile, "Yea." I say and he puts his hand out for me to grab. I grab it and we walk to the rink.

We skate around the rink and there was a silence, not an awkward one tho. A comfortable one.

Just by being in his presence makes me happy.

"I missed you." He says as we skate.

"I missed you too. You always leave me." I say with an attitude.

"No, I don't." He says.

"Yes, you do. One moment you in ATL and the next you in Columbus. I'm not chasing yo ass back and forth." I say.

"Aint no chasing gon happen ma unless I'm chasing you. And you know we won't be separated for a long time."

"Yea, for now. But what if I don't see you no more, you gon forget all about me."

He grabs my other hand and swings me in front of him, then he starts to skate backward.

"I can't forget about my first love." He says and I blush.

Before I knew it we kissed, and there where sparks, just like the first time.

These feelings will never disappear.

I love him.

He's my first love.