"I bet it's the symbol on here. It looks like some sort of mountain," said Olivia.

"I've seen that mountain before. It's about twenty miles away from where I set up my lab in the far lands," said Ivor.

"You have a lab in the far lands?" asked Male Jesse.

"I certainly do," said Ivor.

"I think we need to go to that mountain then. If that's where our father wants us to meet with him, then we need to go there," said Female Jesse.

"But Jesse..." said Lukas. Both Female Jesse and Male Jesse turned to face him. "Sorry. Uh... Female Jesse. Uh... how can you be sure that this guy is who he says he is? I don't like this..."

"Lukas, we can't know until we try. I need to know the truth. I just found out that I have a twin brother, and I've never known anything about my parents. I must know if my parents are out there," said Female Jesse.

Lukas only frowned. This was all so much right now. First he found out that the girl he has a crush on has a twin brother who has the exact same name as hers, and now Female Jesse wants to find her parents. It's all too much to take in at once.

Male Jesse only looked at Lukas as he frowned. He could sense that the blonde has a crush on Female Jesse.

'He likes my sister, doesn't he? I can tell that my sister likes him to, based on how much she talked about him when we were coming here. I just hope he wouldn't hurt my sister...' he thought.

"Guess we know what we're doing next. We're taking you guys to that mountain," said Olivia.

"Whoa! Who said that we're all going? How do we know their parents are fine with some extra guests?" said Axel.

"Because those bandits are out there. They're hunting down Jesse, well Female Jesse, and if they knew about Male Jesse being her brother, then they might hunt him down to. We're going with them to help them," said Olivia.

"We can go on our own. We're not little kids..." Female Jesse muttered with an annoyed look.

"No. I think Olivia's right. We shouldn't go on our own with those guys after you. I think we should go in a group. Strength in numbers," said Male Jesse.

"Yeah. Olivia is right about that..." said Female Jesse.

"How many of those bandits were there?" asked Soren.

"Five of them," said Ivor.

"Well, we'll certainly have the upper hand if we travel in a group. Nothing could go wrong if we travel in a group," said Petra.

Denton and his men couldn't find Female Jesse or Male Jesse after they got ambushed the night before. With no clue where they were, they had no choice but to return to their master empty handed. They had to tell their master how they were defeated and who ambushed them. They expected their master to be angry when they told him that a man with only a wooden sword beat them, but to their surprise, their master was rather pleased to hear about someone.

"Describe him. What did he look like?" the master asked, still remaining in the shadows.

"Uh... brown hair. Green eyes. He was pretty tough, if it took a wooden sword to take us out..." said Denton.

Their master formed an evil grin. "There's no denying it. He's related to them..." he whispered.

"Master, what are you saying?" asked another one of the bandits.