The Diabetes Games!

Here's what happened to me today.

1st hour Health: We talked about short/long term effects of like drugs and stuff. SUPER exciting. Come on Mr. Nips, I know we only have 6 days left of school, but get it together man!

2nd hour Language Arts: We read "Speak" again, but here's the thing, stupid me read ahead this weekend, and I finished it and let me tell you, I hated it. I knew it was going to be a downer, I mean the main character gets raped, but still, this girl could not handle ANYTHING. I personally know rape survivors and none of them act that melodramatic and hopeless. You gotta be tough! Be a warrior princess! Rawr!

3rd hour Science: We watched a movie on Dr. Leaky, a pretty friggin' sweet palentologist (?) who found ancient human remains and all kinds of other cool stuff in Africa. We got to eat popcorn while watching it. Like I said earlier, if it wasn't for Mr. Ass-hat, I'd really like science.

4th hour Math: More confusing shit, as per usual, but we also got this friggin' huge packet that I forgot to bring home, and it's due tomorrow. Oops. Looks like I'll be trying to figure that one out tomorrow.

*LUNCH* (We had chicken nuggets, which our overly peppy principal calls "c-nugs." Kill me now.)

5th hour German: This is where my entry title comes in. Instead of a final exam, we have to make a movie in German. She said a parody of a well known book, movie, or TV show would be best, so my group decided to make a rip-off of "The Hunger Games." Which is great except all the movies have to be school appropriate (boring) so we can;t have any bloody death :(  so to get around it, the goal of our hunger games, instead of killing the other tributes, is to see who can eat as much food as possible without getting diabetes. It's great, right? I'm playing the roles of Peeta and Haymitch. I'm the screen-writer and director, and I'm pretty proud of my work so far.

6th hour Careers: Nothing special, just wrote the script for The Diabetes Games.

7th hour History: We went over a bunch of worksheets. Our teacher leaves in 4 days for China, so the last few days of school we get a sub in that class, which is a retired teacher I had in the 5th grade. She's super awesome, so yay!

At home: Didn't do much. Went online a little, called Jackie about the movie, found out season 3 of Sherlock was on Netflix FINALLY so I binge watched the hell out of that, wrote another (pretty mediocre) chapter of "The Dead Beside Me", and now I'm writing this. In the coming entries, expect updates on The Diabetes Games (I might even post it on YouTube for you lovelies to watch!), my official review of "The Fault in Our Stars", which comes out in 4 days *que high-pitched fangirl squeals of joy* and one of my favorite times of year, FESTIVAL!!! Which is this weekend and is so fun. You'll get plenty of stories on that. So that's all really, kinda short today. Oh well. Talk to you tomorrow beetchachos!