Disney and Male Strippers.

Sorry I haven't updated since Friday, between my grandparents, work, and Lucy's 1st grade graduation, I've been quite busy. I stayed up way to late Friday night and I had to get up early for work Saturday so I was super exausted. I work at a really big trailer park, that is the fanciest trailer park I've ever seen. I mean the people are pretty weird there, but the park itself is actually pretty nice, and all the trailers are pretty nice, a couple are bigger than my house, which is average size. I usually work in the main office there, which is fully furnished and people hold parties in the clubhouse part (like I said, pretty fancy place) and I just file stuff, shred files, load money orders into the system, set up appointments, make coffee for the employees, handle people's complaints make sure the maitenence workers get to their appointents on time, set up the board rom if a meeting is going to be held there, ect. Yesterday though I got offered extra money to plant some flowers around the main office, so I brought Lucy with me (my boss said I could, she gave her $10 for working) and we planted flowers al day, giving her a little money, but I got significantly more because I worked more. I also forgot to wear sunscreen though adn since I was outside all day and I'm super pale and indoors-y, I burned right up. Ouch. Later on I took Lucy to lunch at Sonic and then we went to see "Maleficent." Suprisingly, I actually really liked it. She had some bad ass wings that I totally want. Today I slept way in because I lost so much sleep the day before, and then Lucy and I had a Disney movie marathon, starting with "Tangled", then "Frozen",  then we took a brief intermission to at about 3:00 to go to her 1st grade graduation. Her class sang some fabulous songs, it was cute, I got even more sunburned because it was outside and I forgot sunscreen AGAIN, then we got some ice tea and ice cream. After that we came home and watched "Pocahontas" (my personal favorite Disney movie, tied with "Beauty and the Beast") then "Mulan", "Mulan II", and finished it with "The Little Mermaid." After that I took a very long shower, after which my mom and I started watching "The Bachlorette", then "Returning to Amish", another crappy TLC show, and now we're watching a fabulous show called "Men of the Strip", about make strippers in Las Vegas. My mom and I are making cat calls at the guys on the show and we started throwing one dollar bills at the TV screen because we're weird. That's all. More updates tomorrow! Mwah!