Chapter Five

♢◆●≈≈≈≈≈◎≈≈≈≈≈●◆♢

NOT ALL HEROS WEAR CAPES❅♢◆●≈≈≈≈≈◎≈≈≈≈≈●◆♢❅

♢◆●≈≈≈≈≈◎≈≈≈≈≈●◆♢

"There's no one like Krum. He's a bird the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete, he's an artist." Ron sang, standing upon the table making a complete fool out of himself. He was funny, but I'm laughing at him, not with him.

Turns out he really is obsessed with the seeker, it's actually very scary. I've never seen anything like it.

We were currently holding a small celebration in our tent, it was hilarious to say the least. In amusement Hermione and I were dancing around in time with the twins singing, 'Krummmm'.

"You think you're in love Ron?" Ginny starts off, teasing her older brother.

"Yeah Ron, you in love?" I join, making the most out of the situation.

"Victor I love you!" The twins begin to sing, and suddenly everybody is now abusing Ron for his loving ways. "Victor I do!"

Harry had now joined in singing the dodgy new song.

"When apart my heard beats only for youuu!" The song had left everyone in hysterics (other than Ron of course) and we each trying to restrain the tears from falling because of all the enjoyment.

By the sounds of it too we weren't the only people enjoying ourselves, loud banging and screams could be heard from outside, however I'd rather stay in here, we we're having way too much fun.

"Can anyone else hear that? It's so loud." I laugh, this must be what it's like at every game, I should really come more often.

"I know right, I kind of want to see what's going on." Hermione says, kind of suspicious of the noise.

"Yeah me too actually, it is really loud." I agree, however Fred just pulls us both back and continues to dance (holding both of us as he did).

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on." Rolling his eyes at the fact we thought there was a slight possibility of the noise being negatively made.

"Stop! Stop it. It's not the Irish. We've gotta get out of here. Now." Arthur said grabbing some items that I was unsure of, following everyone else's actions I grabbed my wand and ran out of the tend.

It was probably a bad idea, considering it was freezing outside and I still hadn't gotten changed out of my clothes from earlier.

Once we got out of the tent Arthur gave us our instructions on what to do, which I listened to carefully.

"Get back to the portkey everybody, and stick together. Fred, George... Ginny is your responsibility." He spoke to us in a rush but by looking out at the occurrences, I didn't blame him. So much was happening, it was completely chaotic.