Letters (Amanda Zahui B)

The first letter caught you off guard. It is a love note. The writing is pretty and you smiled as the person told you that you two met during your shift at the gym. They said if you wanted to reply leave the message on the message board with "Ivory" written on it. You smiled before writing back.
💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌
The second letter was longer. Ivory, as you began calling her, is a junior and was surprised to learn you are only 19 and yet a junior as well. You two took psychology together but had sat seats apart.

Ivory had also enclosed a gift card with 100 gopher points. You smiled as she said she hoped it would help you get a few drinks at Starbucks. You wrote back.
💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌
The third letter, you admitted to ivory that you didn't really date. No one sees you for more than just a prodigy. You spoke of how you did get lonely when seeing your friends with their loves. You eventually accepted your loneliness and would do different things to entertain yourself.

You were quite surprised when Ivory responded saying she would date you—that's if she ever got the courage to talk to you. You just seem so untouchable. Must be the New Yorker in you, she wrote making you laugh.
💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌
You are in the cafe, typing away when someone sat across from you. You looked up and saw Amanda Zahui B, basketball player. She smiled at you before beginning to write. You noticed the handwriting and raised an eyebrow.

"Ivory?"

Amanda looked up and blushed.

"Hey, Einstein."

You smiled before closing your laptop.

"How are you?"

"Nervous."

You chuckled.

"Why?"

"You're just...perfect."

"So are you. I was about to go grab something to eat before heading to my dorm. Want to join me?"

"Sure."

You two packed up before you took Amanda's hand and you two left.
💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌
Amanda is in awe at your dorm. The colour scheme is black, white, blue, and silver. A WNBA poster sat above your desk with a jersey signed by Seimone Augustus.

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"What you have?"

"Over there."

Amanda noticed that you have a lot of horror movies. She picked the movie Se7en. You two settled into bed as the movie started. Amanda stole a piece of potato from your plate and you glared at her before poking her cheek. She smiled as you two ate and watched the movie.

"Oh, that's nasty."

You chuckled as they came across the sloth death and Amanda made a face.

"It bets better."

"It gets--AHHHHHH!"

Amanda jumped and yelped as the man moved and you laughed as she covered her face.

"Was that the better?"

"Yes."

Amanda hit you with your pillow and you laughed as she hugged you, resting her head on your shoulder as she continued to watch the movie with you.
  💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌
Amanda stood outside your class with coffee and you smiled as you took it. She took your textbook and took your hand.

"What are you doing this evening?"

"Studying for Law & Psych."

"Nerd."

You poked her stomach making her laugh before she kissed your forehead.

"Okay, not a nerd."

You two walked back to your dorm where Amanda sat on the floor.

"Amanda...why are you on the floor?"

She shrugged. You rolled your eyes before climbing into bed. She joined you and you chuckled as she hugged you.

"Nap?"

"Amanda..."

She pulled the blanket up and hugged you close. She feels so warm. You yawned before putting your books to the side. She smiled as you nuzzled close, falling asleep in moments.

Amanda set an alarm before falling asleep as well.
💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌
You pouted as Amanda sighed.

"Einstein..."

"No."

Amanda sighed before kissing your cheek and grabbing her bag.

"I'll see you at my game right?"

You gave no response and Amanda looked to see you covered in your blanket. She sighed.
💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌
Amanda scanned the seats and didn't see you. She frowned. You couldn't be that angry. Right?

Amanda saw you and jogged over. She picked you up and you hugged her. She kissed you, ignoring her teammates whistles.

"I'm sorry about earlier."

"It's fine."

"Make it up after the game?"

"Yes you can."

She kissed you again before putting you down. You went to sit down as Amanda walked back over to her teammates for the huddle.
  💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌 
Amanda laid in bed with you, head on your chest, looking at her phone. You smiled as she yawned before she looked up at you. She stuck her tongue out. 

You yawned before pulling the blanket up more, hand in her hair. Amanda felt your breathing slow and soon you were sleeping peacefully. She nuzzled your cheek before falling asleep with you. 
💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌
You walked out of class and made your way to your dorm. You saw Amanda walk into the dormitory and you ran to catch up. 

You made your way to your room and saw Amanda was already in there. You walked in and smiled at seeing a bouquet of roses and sunflowers.   

"Hey, baby."

Amanda smiled before leaning forward a little to kiss you, nuzzling your nose. You smiled.

"Ready to pack?"

"I don't want you to go!"

"Babe, the semester is over. I have to go home."

Amanda pouted and you chuckled before kissing her again as you began to pack your books away. Amanda helped before there was a knock on the door. You turned and smiled at seeing your sister.

Amanda watched as you two talked before you turned.

"Luna this is my girlfriend, Amanda. She is pouting that I have to come home to New York."

"Oh, poor baby!"

Amanda glared as you two chuckled.

"You can come visit."

"I will!"

You chuckled as you all went back to packing.
  💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌 
You ran to your tall girlfriend and hugged her, smiling as she picked you up and kissed you softly. You nuzzled her nose as she carried you outside.

"This way!"

You two got into your SUV. Amanda kissed your cheek again and you smiled.

"Did you get my letters?"

"Of course I did my love. By the time you get back to campus my responses should be there."

Amanda smiled and kissed your hand again as you pulled off.
  💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌 
Amanda saw you had all her letters hanging on your room wall. They are all in order and she smiled as she sat on the bed, smiling as you walked over, straddling her lap and kissing her again.

"I love you, my Einstein."

"I love you, too my Ivory."

Amanda cuddled up with you two as you both took  nap. It felt good to be reunited.