All Good (Diana Taurasi & Penny Taylor)

AU where Penny and Diana adopt twin girls in 2007. The twins are 7 years old and the couple is married.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
"Mom!"

Penny groaned as she heard the ever familiar yell of Jennifer—your twin sister. You and Jennifer are nothing alike. You are a quiet girl preferring books and music over sports with the exception of basketball. Jennifer was loud and would rather play soccer or football.

"Girls!"

You both came downstairs and you instantly went to Diana, sitting next to her. Diana ruffled your hair making you smile.

"Sephora turned the game off!"

"I did not. I simply asked her to turn it down and she wouldn't."

"And?"

"Then I closed her laptop."

Diana coughed to hide her laugh. Penny glared at her and Diana held her hands up.

"Sephora why don't you do whatever you're doing down here while Jennifer watches her game."

You nodded and disappeared upstairs, Jennifer following. You returned with the laptop and sat down, headphones in. Diana and Penny realised you were watching pass games and taking notes.

"Coach told me to to do this," you said, looking at your parents.

"You sure you don't want to be a pro?" Diana asked making you smile.

"I don't know. I love the sport but I want to be a forensic pathologist."

They smiled as you went back to watching the game.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
10 years later (2017)

"Jennifer Luna Taurasi-Taylor! Come back here this instant!"

You didn't even blink as Penny yelled for your sister. Diana sighed as you took the laptop to the patio. Penny sent an apologetic look before Jennifer came downstairs.

High school has caused you and Jennifer to drift. You were the honour roll student, star Athlete, and already receiving college offers. Jennifer was the rebel—what you didn't or wouldn't do she did.

You were currently interviewing with a representative from UConn and Diana was literally hoping you picked UConn. Penny told her to stop trying to be bias.

"Where have you've been?"

"Out."

"Young lady..."

Jennifer walked upstairs as you finished your interview. Your girlfriend, Jazmon, from Indiana fever, called you.

"Hey!"

"You called on time."

"Yeah. How was it?"

"It was fine. Pa wants me to go there."

"I mean it is her alma mater."

You giggled as Jazmon grinned.

"Did you look at schools near or in Indiana?"

"I did."

"Which one?"

"University of Michigan."

"Babe that's far!"

You stuck your tongue out as Jazmon smiled.

"Hello Mrs. Taurasi!"